Movies and Entertainment Twitter Thread

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

We should all be grateful for this wake-up call. Now, the real work of mentally preparing for the Marky-sized hole our lives begins.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should all be grateful for this wake-up call. Now, the real work of mentally preparing for the Marky-sized hole our lives begins.
Wahlberg has always been a very limited actor but we use to enjoy many of his movies anyway. But the last two films we've seen him in, it seemed like he wasn't even invested in the role, not even a little bit. I've never seen an actor be that disengaged. He was so terrible in Uncharted and Infinite that if he isn't giving up on his movie career, Hollywood should do it for him.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wahlberg has always been a very limited actor but we use to enjoy many of his movies anyway. But the last two films we've seen him in, it seemed like he wasn't even invested in the role, not even a little bit. I've never seen an actor be that disengaged. He was so terrible in Uncharted and Infinite that if he isn't giving up on his movie career, Hollywood should do it for him.

Rock Star is my guilty-pleasure Wahlberg flick.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rock Star is my guilty-pleasure Wahlberg flick.
Yeah, it's one of several Wahlberg movies we like and in each one, his personality helped carry the flicks despite having no depth or range (or whatever cliches work here). I think we usually refer to all of them as guilty pleasures. But watch the two I mentioned and you'll see a very different actor. Don't know what happened but that guy shouldn't be in movies.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's one of several Wahlberg movies we like and in each one, his personality helped carry the flicks despite having no depth or range (or whatever cliches work here). I think we usually refer to all of them as guilty pleasures. But watch the two I mentioned and you'll see a very different actor. Don't know what happened but that guy shouldn't be in movies.

How could I not after you've pumped up the tires so much? ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison