Movies and Entertainment Twitter Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This won't drive people off of the streaming service at all. Last thing I want is for a CNN banner, or any banner, to pop up while I'm watching something.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This can’t be real…

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
This can’t be real…
I had checked it out before posting since I didn't believe it either. The tweet was based off of a Variety article that had the following in it:

CNN Max is likely to evolve over time. Among the features the company will try out are ways of alerting Max viewers to breaking news while they are watching something else on the service, whether it be an HBO series, a Turner Classic Movies selection or an old episode of Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.” Another test will be something Perrette calls “dynamic tiling.” Rather than use the same static image in the graphic block users can select to watch a CNN program, Perrette envisions updating the image to reflect what an anchor like Blitzer or Cooper is talking about as their live shows unfurl. “How do you show key art that rotates?” he asks. “Is there a way to change the key art to repesent more closely what Anderson may be talking about at 15 minutes after the hour versus 30 minutes after the hour?”

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This won't drive people off of the streaming service at all. Last thing I want is for a CNN banner, or any banner, to pop up while I'm watching something.

What a horrible idea.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They didn't give the Scott Bakula/Maria Bello version much of a chance in the 90's, hope they support this one a little more. Loved the first TV show, loved the Pitt and Jolie movie - hope this one stays around long enough to gain an audience.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison