Milk Carton

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say, has anyone seen the following players this season?

• Chike Okeafor
  • Bertrand Berry
  • Adrian Wilson
  • The contrite, humble rookie DRC

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
don't we want to wait on putting those guys on the carton until we've located dansby?

i'm amazed how bill davis has effectively gameplanned both dansby and wilson out of the game defensively. truly impressive.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I see Wilson all the time. Typically the TV zooms in on him after the ref throws a yellow flag.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I would put Dansby on the top... then Wilson and DRC.

We knew coming into the season both Berry and Okeafor are getting there age wise. We just chose to not do anything about it.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bill Davis is terrible.

Sorry, but I think half of the missing players are in the basement of his house. He's atrocious (yet I still prefer him to Clancy because he is consistently stupid, not occasionally brilliant and then stupid as all get out).

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Bill Davis sucked in SF. This should not be a surprised.

That and OC decision both were questionable.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Speaking of Milk Cartons what's up with Will Davis? As bad as our pass rush has been you would think the Cards would at least try him once in awhile.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Okeafor and Berry are liabilities as OLB. Neither can cover or pursue a RB. They are pass rushing DEs and they are not even effective at that any longer.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say, has anyone seen the following players this season?

• Chike Okeafor
  • Bertrand Berry
  • Adrian Wilson
  • The contrite, humble rookie DRC

I last saw them this afternoon, down on the field, celebrating after we won.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Speaking of Milk Cartons what's up with Will Davis? As bad as our pass rush has been you would think the Cards would at least try him once in awhile.

Thank you. At least Im not the only one petitioning for this guy to at least get a look as a pass rushing OLB.

Since Cody is injured, this is his time to prove that he is the better of the two picked in this year's draft.

Hell, im not against Harrington coming off the practice squad either to get a look. Out current OLBs look very slow coming off the edges.

Reaction score
I said a few weeks ago the Cardinals current personnel is better suited to operating a 4-3, than the 3-4. The greatest weakness is at OLB, the very same that needs to be a position of strength (along with the NT) to effectively operate the 3-4.

The D's number one problem is they are not getting any pressure on the QB. In the 3-4 that pressure has to come primarily from the OLB's. Berry, Okeafor, Haggans are all too long in the tooth and too slow to get it done.

If Cardinals ran the 4-3:
DT - Watson, Robinson, Branch, Iwebema
DE - Dockett, Campbell, Okeafor, Berry
MLB - Hayes
OLB - Dansby, Okeafor, Haggans
Seconday same as now.

But let's face it they aren't going to change horses in mid-stream. And it will limit this teams potential this season and likely next, because they will not pick up enough FA or draft picks that are going to change it in one year.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Thank you. At least Im not the only one petitioning for this guy to at least get a look as a pass rushing OLB.

Since Cody is injured, this is his time to prove that he is the better of the two picked in this year's draft.

Hell, im not against Harrington coming off the practice squad either to get a look. Out current OLBs look very slow coming off the edges.

Understatement of the year. You can add Haggans to the list. A-dub has been totally ineffective in blitzing, totally ineffective. He's invisible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn