Michael Floyd on his way out

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1st half of the Jets game and Floyd has been in one (1?) Play near the goal line..? Perfectly heathy scratch so far. Jaron brown and JJ eating into his reps.

I wonder if SK is dialing up the phone and if there is anything worthwhile we can get back.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is maybe the Cardinals most underrated story line of the season.

Last year Floyd was a dependable mid-range receiver. The perfect complement to Fitz (possession) and Brown/Nelson (burners). Lot's of good catches in traffic, and could win a 50/50 ball on longer sideline routes.

Some of Palmer's 2016 struggles are attributable to the disappearance MJ, and our road to the post season would be a lot smoother if we could figure out a way to get #15 back on track. We need him guys.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Like I stated in another thread, Floyds issues are the biggest reason the offense has looked out of sync all season, IMO. This offense needs guys like Fitz and Floyd scraping DBs off of other, smaller receivers...so when Floyd isn't on the field, those smaller receivers have to play his position and they just can't match up with the same physicality as Floyd...and thus leading to unfavorable receiver match ups. Hopefully, I'm explaining my thoughts correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe if the lazy media in every single interview would stop asking if the contract year is in his head. Ugh

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's always been the x-factor when we've beaten Seattle. They need his head on straight for us to pull this out on Sunday night.

I just can't stomach losing to the Hawks four years in a row at home. They MUST win this game!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We need him. Hopefully he can turn this around starting Sunday.

This. Good to see him get something together at the end of the game, particularly if Jaron Brown is going to be out for an extended period.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Good to see him get something together at the end of the game, particularly if Jaron Brown is going to be out for an extended period.

Yeah the timing was good if we are losing Jaron for a bit, we really need Floyd to step up.

At the end of the game we had John Brown stepping up bigtime, Floyd, Ellington running hard, all guys who are going to have to play a part if we're going to beat Seattle.

Was hoping to see more from Nkemdiche, when he was in he seemed to be off balance quite a bit, probably not in great shape yet it was almost like Wadsworth early in his rookie year after his holdout, you coudl tell he had no legs.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Floyd versus seattle use to perform pretty well.
His performance are up and down but in this kind of game he will have a great impact

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn