Me thinks you Rosen Lovers are worrying about nothing

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SissyBoyFloyd, Apr 22, 2019.

1. azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone Registered

FTFY

TheCardFan likes this.
  2. azsouthendzone

Lmao. Someone doesn't like facts. Historic does not mean "worst ever" but who cares about what words mean when you have it all figured out Don't worry. They will keep Josh and Brett Hundley will be starting sooner than later. Just remember you asked for it.

3. AZCrazy

AZCrazy Registered

Rosen's numbers were even up with Darnold's and Allens on a large scale. He wasn't even close to bad given what he was told to work with.
    Here kid. You're a rookie. Here's a: rookie head coach. Here's an: OC who was so bad he actually got fired by another team in the middle of the season just last year. Here's a: RB coming off season ending injury last year. Here's a: defense that won't hold a lead in a close game for you. Here's a: tight end room who's best player is yellow flag magnet Jermaine Gresham. Here's a: wide receiver room made up of Larry Fitzgerald, a rookie who got injured, and four UDFA's. Here's an: offensive line that quite literally had all five members on IR so you started a rookie at center all year and had guys off the couch come in and start for you three days later several times through the year at the other positions.

Oh damn, he only won three games for us. He has to go after 13 games of one season, he must suck.

Kyler would have done no better, and probably would be in the A's outfield right now if he had to endure that.

HeHasRosen, BW52, jf-08 and 4 others like this.
  4. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Uh,huhuhuhuhuh

Nope.

5. azsouthendzone

Don't sleep on Hundley. Josh will be 3rd on the depth chart. That is why it would make sense to deal him. The longer it plays out it would become harder to fool other teams.

6. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

Historic means setting history, he did nothing close to that bad.

He had bad performances for sure but nothing that is any way shape or form historically bad. You like hyperbole, I get it.

This is bad 2-17 23 yards 1 INT or this one 5-18 24 2 INTs, those are just games I remember off the top of my head and neither one involved Rosen. If we are just looking at Cardinal QBs this one is bad 10-31 72 yds 1 INT or 4-16 36 yds 1 INT...you can't even call Rosens performance the worst in Cardinal history let alone NFL history.

cardncubfan likes this.
  7. PJ1

PJ1 Registered User

What I saw was a rookie QB thrown in to a situation that a seasoned vet couldn't handle (Bradford) and was being led by a coaching staff that was as clueless as I have seen and that is saying something. Did he rise above it and put up big numbers? Hell no. He suffered like the rest of the team did and his stats and the offensive stats were poor. Have I given up on him? Nope.

8. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

Rosen in our 3 wins last year:

Niners: 10/25 (40%) - 170yds - 1 TD - 0 INT <-- 75yd Kirk Bomb. Less than 100 for 3 more quarters.
    Niners: 23/40 (58%) - 252yds - 2 TD - 1 INT
    Pack : 11/26 (42%) - 149yds - 0 TD - 0 INT

I want more. Even if the offense sucks, and the line has protection issues...... I want more.

9. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

I think everyone wants more and everyone has the right to expect more. He will either grow or he won't but to give up on him already is ridiculously premature.

BW52 likes this.
  10. AZCrazy

AZCrazy Registered

What? Let's eliminate the big plays and then judge the offense. Huh?

Okay: Josh Rosen (our rookie backup quarterback to start the season) takes the snap from Mason Cole (our rookie backup center), and fades right behind the blocking prowess of couch callups Oday Aboushi and Jeremy Vujnovich next to Cole, and suprisingly a defensive lineman gets through. Rosen runs farther right, past rookie backup tackle Korey Cunningham, to fire deep to UDFA rookie starters Trent Scherfield and Jalen Tolliver, while Jermaine Gresham punches the referee.

Incomplete. Somehow the timing was off.

Mike McCoy throws his clipboard down in disgust and calls for a run up the gut instead. Pull David Johnson out and shout at him. Put Chase in instead.

Stupid Rosen.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    b8rtm8nn, HeHasRosen, Solar7 and 4 others like this.
  11. JeffGollin

JeffGollin Registered User

Google Pete Prisco (CBS)& see what he has to say

Not that it's gospel, but it does present an opposig take.

12. dscher

dscher Registered

I think most of us who want Murray can acknowledge it's not so much about Rosen as it is about Murray. If Murray wasn't such an overall fit to what KK is going to implement, then I would have no issue with rolling with Rosen. But I've said it many times.. the relationship Murray had with KK and still has with him makes me think it's just something we have to take a chance on. It's could be something extremely special...but I don't see it being anywhere near a bust either. But that's jmo.

13. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

This made my day...LOL

14. Totally_Red

Totally_Red Air Raid Warning!

Was it Kurt Warner's Thanksgiving night game against the Eagles in 2008?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-week-13-eagles-sink-cardinals-in-a-48-20-win

I would be all in on Kyler if he was Andrew Luck-Peyton Manning HOF-potential good. He will likely be an above average quarterback, but not elite IMO.

HeHasRosen and Solar7 like this.
  15. slanidrac16

slanidrac16 Registered User Contributor

I’m beginning to think Murray will be the pick and Rosen is going nowhere. We will open camp with Rosen as our starter and his job to lose. The Cards would rather do this than to give Rosen away for pennies on the dollar and take a cap hit. We may not like it but a lot of things can change by opening day.

dscher likes this.