Levi Brown headed to Steelers?

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Very strange indeed. You'd think they must be getting a player in return. Still, very, very strange.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sources? I don't see anything reputable reporting it. A mention of lacanfora but nothing on his page

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Per the Twits.

The quarterback?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ravens aren't the only team in AFC North moving for tackle help - Steelers and Cards are hammering out a trade sending Levi Brown to PITT</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/385405484003758080">October 2, 2013</a></blockquote>

Jason LaCanfora is reporting this rumor. The question is who plays LT if we trade Brown?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Send is Ben, we'll send you Carson and Levi hahahahahaha

It's too early for this for me sorry

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The quarterback?

<blockquote clasquot;twitter-tweet"><p>Ravens aren't the only team in AFC North moving for tackle help - Steelers and Cards are hammering out a trade sending Levi Brown to PITT</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/385405484003758080">October 2, 2013</a></blockquote>

Jason LaCanfora is reporting this rumor. The question is who plays LT if we trade Brown?
Let the record reflect my prediction that Levi was a goner. :)

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The quarterback?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ravens aren't the only team in AFC North moving for tackle help - Steelers and Cards are hammering out a trade sending Levi Brown to PITT</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/385405484003758080">October 2, 2013</a></blockquote>

Jason is rarely right but if so I have no idea who would play LT.

Sowell? Potter? :eek:

Looking at the depth chart Sowell is listed as the back up to Levi.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope we fleece them , but for once let's revel in the fact that THEY are taking OUR garbage. My god, the whole "Levi is elite" and "Levi played his best game ever" lines might have been Arians doing his Andy Reid impression waiting for a desperate team to bite...

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Love it!

We finally have a leadership team that recognizes the mistake and moves on.

roland77

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow. Is this payback for Big Ben beating us in the Super Bowl? They're going to have Levi protect his blindside?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This could be additionby subtraction. Oh wait, we sit on our hands while other teams make trades. ;)

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The best part of this is he is getting reunited with Haley.... Which means Haley probably vouched for him.... Which means Haley really is as bad as the media thinks he is.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
The only downside I see...

If the Steelers start him at G or RT and he becomes a solid starter. :bang:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wow. Is this payback for Big Ben beating us in the Super Bowl? They're going to have Levi protect his blindside?

All of a sudden, Big Ben is having searing pain in his ribs

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 6m Assuming Levi Brown trade happens, Bradley Sowell likely next #AzCardinals left tackle. Picked up off waivers from Colts at preseason end.
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 5m Makes sense. RT @JasonLaCanfora Hearing it will be a late round pick going from PIT to AZ for Levi Brown.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m I wondered if #Steelers LT Mike Adams suffered serious injury in London. No. He's OK. PIT just brought him competition. Now he's in a battle