Letter to Michael Bidwill

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Michael Bidwill:

I have been an avid Cardinal fan and supporter since 1963. Like you and your father I was first elated to see that you were able to build the new stadium---and I consider it a state-of-the-art facility. Thank you. Then, it was a dream come true to see our Cardinals win 4 playoff games and play in our very first Super Bowl---and come oh so close to achieving the ultimate prize in football.

Since that game, however, I have been dismayed at the organization's reaction to sudden and rare success---like they say, you have to act like you've been there before (even if you haven't)---but to see what's become of that Super Bowl team in two and quarter years is extremely disheartening to say the least.

What precipitated my initial dismay was how you handled Kurt Warner---I believe for right or for wrong that you took the wind out of his sails following the Super Bowl. He was the straw that stirred the drink, if you will. And yet---it was an utter embarrassment to watch him and his wife have to get wined and dined in red carpet fashion by the San Francisco 49ers. My issue is that it should have never ever come to that---and had Warner been amenable to moving his family, I strongly believe he would have left Arizona out of sheer frustration with your front office and the way you do business.

To Warner's credit---he did not let his frustration affect his play in 2009---Warner is the ultimate professional and he hungered for wins and gaudy stats, just as he did in the Super Bowl year. And then he turned in what I consider to be the greatest QB performance of my lifetime when he led the Cardinals to the playoff win over the Packers. His performance in that game was virtually flawless---and as it turned out---it HAD to be and he KNEW it, which makes it all the more extraordinary. The beating he and the team took a week later at New Orleans was regrettable---and it was especially regrettable (but very understandable) to watch Warner a couple of weeks later retire a year short of his contract and say that he had "lost the fun of the game."

I will always believe that he would have played the two years and even possibly more if (a) the negotiations on his contract were swift, appropriate and decisive; and (b) if you had brought in an offensive coordinator to mesh with Warner the way Todd Haley did.

Others will disagree saying that Warner was concerned about his long-term health---and I understand that---but this is not what I saw in Warner's eyes when he retired---I saw a man who was exhausted from having to carry the entire weight of the franchise on his shoulders---and not feel as if he was treated properly in the process. Such a combination almost always results in a deterioration of one's morale---and in Warner's case, it was his morale that was shot---not his body. The guy remains fit as a fiddle.

Heading into last season there were no clear indications that Matt Leinart would be able to pick up the slack. Leinart had struggled mightily in relief performances---and never seem quite comfortable in Ken Whisenhunt's offense. But, hey, he was the logical choice finally---there was no one else who knew the system like Leinart did.

What I cannot understand was the decision to sign a QB in Derek Anderson who could not have been more opposite of what Warner was to the offense: a tough leader who could pick apart defenses with sheer smarts, timing and accuracy. Plus---the money you gave Anderson wasn't chicken scratch.

All this said---to watch what eventually unfolded with the QB situation last year was an absolute nightmare---save what rookie John Skelton was able to do in the last 4 games despite being told he might not start in favor of a new QB off the street in Richard Bartel. First of all, Skelton helped break the team's horrid 7 game losing streak in a decisive 43-13 home win over the Broncos---and then Skelton led the team in comeback fashion to its best win of the season 27-26 on Christmas over the Cowboys.

I will perfectly honest and say that the coaching that I saw from Ken Whisenhunt last year was the worst and most gutless coaching I have seen at any level of football. I was convinced that he was rubbing it all in your face for not letting him sign QB Marc Bulger. It was like: "here, see what you did."

Then---to hear Whisenhunt tell the local and national media that he wasn't happy with any of the QBs on his roster---made me sick to my stomach. John Skelton was 2-2 without having been worked in ALL YEAR into the offense, and he stood in the pocket like a man and played with not only poise, but a smile on his face. He was loving it. To lead that hapless team to a 2-2 record over the last 4 games was remarkable, in my opinion. To be talked about by his own head coach like he wasn't even a consideration, or could easily be dismissed as an option was egregious.

I was not a fan of Kevin Kolb's---because I question his toughness. The one quality that allowed Warner to thrive here was his toughness in staying in the pocket until the last nano-second until his target could gain two yards of separation when Warner would deliver the ball on the money where the WR could not be hanged out to dry.

What I see in Kolb thus far is a scared, skittish pocket QB---his instinct is to run backwards and not step into the pocket, let alone wait for the last nano-second to deliver a strike. I still can't fathom 17 yard sacks---or the hot potato throws he makes. Yes, he has a good arm---you called it great---not so sure it's great. I could tell you who has a stronger arm on the roster---but there's currently no investment in him, and it's not Kolb clone Richard Bartel.

This off-season I listened to your "All-In" speech and desperately wanted to feel inspired. You seem like a genuinely nice person---you even have a certain charisma---but I couldn't help but feel cynical about your spiel---to the point of feeling that it was simply a season tickets sales pitch.

Now to hear you state to the media that you had "addressed all the positions of need" in your off-season transactions makes me doubt you and your understanding of how to build and sustain a championship caliber football team all the more.

The casual Cardinal fan can tell you the offensive tackles are turnstiles and the outside linebackers provide no edge threat or pressure (which viewing a replay of the Super Bowl makes perfectly manifest). In the day and age, those are two areas that teams value the most---which is why every year we see a run of tackles and pass rushers in the first round.

In Ken Whisenhunt's and Russ Grimm's and the sitting duck defensive coordinator's 5 year tenure with the team we have not seen one good offensive tackle or 34 OLB---not one.

It speaks volumes to me that in this year's draft you elected to take a RB in round 2 (after using a 1st rounder on a RB following the Super Bowl---which was hardly the team's greatest need even then) and a situational TE in the 3rd round in lieu of drafting a legitimate 34 edge threat or offensive tackle.

Then---both AREAS were ignored in free agency---which convinced me that your "All-In" mantra was all rhetoric and little substance.

In addition, Whisenhunt is coaching as gutlessly as he did last year---this team is just as SOFT---and just as poorly coached. To tell you the truth, how often are we going to hear the "mental mistakes" excuse?

Sure there are a plethora of mental mistakes each game---but the overall toughness of this team is outrageously lacking. I watch other games and drool at how other teams come after people---then i watch the hapless Cardinals and it's clear to me---they are as soft as their coaches allow them to be. Plain and simple.

To hear you say that you "completely trust that Whisenhunt will solve the problems and solve them quickly"---is this blind faith or another sales pitch?

The bottom line is your product is becoming more and more unwatchable---it's like watching a bunch of undisciplined scaredy cats trying to act and talk like real football players.

Therefore---what I hope for more than anything else is that you experience an epiphany where you realize that you should put the fortunes on the organization in the hands of real football people and real, charismatic, hard-nosed football coaches.

I believe that if you do---things will turn around quickly, because you have amassed some impressive talent on the roster, albeit poorly coached and managed talent---and that once you get these players in the hands of real football people they will start to bring it the way real football payers do---not just individually, but as a unified team.

This organization needs direction and leadership---and you can provide it---if you will just examine the obvious.

I wish I could say that I have faith in you---and I desperately want to say that---believe-you-me---

But after hearing you say you addressed all the needs and that you trust Whisenhunt you diminished your credibility with me. Therefore, I hope that you were just trying to cast a positive spin on what has become a very bleak situation---and that deep down inside you know that you really didn't address all the personnel needs and that your current coaches are not true motivators of men or ones who can bring out the best in the players' talents.

If you make the tough decisions and get the right management in and coaching in place I will be forever grateful.

I do believe it is in you---trust your gut and get it done. Bring us back the Halas and give us another chance at the Lombardi. Put us in the right hands and make long-suffering Cardinal fans' ultimate dream come true!

Just see it for what it is.

With great hope,

Walter Mitchell
Cardinal Fan

Last edited:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too long Mitch. Michael B is a very busy man. Try shortening it to:

QUIT DOING THIS DUMB S***!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Mine:

Good day sir, my name is *******. I live one hour south of Toronto, Ontario Canada, and I have been a fan of the Cardinals since 1991, when I was just 12 years old. In that time, I've watched and listened to countless games, discussed many a topic about this team, and purchased plenty of gear, although not as much as I would like because around here it's very difficult to find some here. I even applied for a job with your franchise years ago, and was willing to move 3000 miles for the opportunity to be a part of the Arizona Cardinals franchise. I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Regardless, I am writing this letter to you today, asking for a few minutes of your time. You can read this and do whatever you please with it, but I only ask that you read. All that I say, I do so with respect and a love/passion for the one and only NFL team in my heart: The Arizona Cardinals.

For years, the Cardinals have been one of the "under-the-radar" types of teams. People knew about them, but seemingly forgot about them. I mention this because I've told people around here which NFL team is my favorite, and when I mention Arizona, they either laugh or give the puzzled look as to why I would like them. It's a fact that we have had years of losing, making it difficult for the public to get over the notion that the Cardinals are a first-rate professional franchise. The stadium (so I've heard) is a palace, the training facility is amazing, and the people of the state are courteous. When we did have some success, it was treated by the public as a rarity. When we beat Dallas in the 90's, we stormed the field. When we made the Super Bowl, we considered the greatest Cinderella team ever.

Yet, through it all, we've mostly had years and years of losing. And with those years and years of losing, there have been many quarterback changes, personnel changes and coaching changes. However, after each change, one thing still remains: the Cardinals continue to lose.

I mean no disrespect to him as a human being, but my guess, as an outsider and a fan, would be that the General Manager, Rod Graves, would be responsible for some of this, and might have to be replaced. Since he joined in 1997, the Cardinals have compiled a record of 86 - 138 (.384). We've had 10 losing seasons in that time as well as four head coaches, and countless quarterbacks. It doesn't matter who the coach is, or who's under center, we keep losing. It would seem to me, and to others, that his system, just isn't working. It's amazing to see some of the other NFL franchises. They can lose players of all sorts, yet are able to plug in others to do a job just as good. How is that at all possible? The team has a system. Management knows that system, and scouts around to know who/what can be plugged into place to make that system continue to work. I don't see the Cardinals as having that system in place. My suggestion is to develop that winning system with someone new, who is willing to be aggressive and passionate enough to win championships. Franchises like New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Baltimore are able to overcome adversity, injury and free agent departures, because they understand what works for the system. It wasn't too long ago that teams like Tampa Bay, Atlanta and New Orleans were abysmal, yet now consistently have successful seasons.

Now I'm not saying that I can do a better job. I don't know who it is I would hire as a replacement, and I'm not even going to make a suggestion. What I am going to do is merely ask that you sit down and reconsider what's going on with the Cardinals franchise. Why should other teams always succeed and not us? What can't we get those free agents right away? Why can't Sportscenter talk about us in a more positive manner, or even at all? Why can't the name Arizona invoke fear and respect into all of our opponents? Financially, the better the team is, the more money in revenue and merchandise worldwide. With more success comes easier access to free agents, trades and college players. There needs to be a system put in place, and an understanding of what pieces need to be put into place to make it happen. Scouting and public relations should be key. You've proven, to me and other fans at least, that the old monicker of "not spending enough" has gone out the window and you're willing to do what it takes. The next step should be spending that money in the right places for the right reasons.

I only wrote to you as a fan, as a customer and as a passionate believer that the Arizona Cardinals can be America's team. Two years ago, at my current job as a kindergarten teacher, I was approached by a colleague who wanted to give me some helpful criticism to aid in my professional development. I didn't ask for it, and I reluctantly listened. At first, I was taken aback and offended. I thought I didn't need any help and took offense to it. After reflecting on it, the result was that it actually helped me in the long run. I took that advice and became a better educator as a result. I'm not saying that you need help, and perhaps help is a bad word to use. But I'm just offering my two cents, as well as the opinions I've seen and heard of others. There is a Super Bowl in 2015 in Arizona. Wouldn't you like to have the Cardinals play for the richest trophy in sports on their home field? Have the ultimate home field advantage? Think about that and about how great it would be to have the commissioner hand you the Super Bowl trophy in front of 75,000 screaming fans.

I love the Cardinals, and I always will.

Sincerely,

me

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Mike,

I could do a better job running this team and I'm just a prehistoric aquatic predator.

Sincerely,

jefftheshark

PS - If you don't have the room for at least a 250,000 gallon salt water aquarium, then hire Mitch.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Mike,

I could do a better job running this team and I'm just a prehistoric aquatic predator.

Sincerely,

jefftheshark

PS - If you don't have the room for at least a 250,000 gallon salt water aquarium, then hire Mitch.

LOL.

Steve

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Dear Mike,

Sincerely,

jefftheshark

This is one of the keys, going forward. :D

Nice, from the heart WM!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Bidwill,

I have been a Cardinals fan since your father moved them to St. Louis. I loved the Air Coryell teams, and when you moved to Arizona, I became a season ticket holder. I spent many wonderful Sunday's in Sun Devil Stadium, and some that were not so wonderful.

I came to realize that trying to maintain a professional franchise in SDS was futile. I became one of your top backers to get the area to build a new stadium. I really thought that your Rio Salado Project Stadium was the answer. I worked very had to get it passed in Mesa. I worked the phones in your little main street office, and walked my entire precinct, contacting the residents and telling them of the great things that could happen if we built the stadium. I remember the heartbreak of the night at what was supposed to be the victory party, when we were told that the ballot measure failed miserably.

When you finally did manage to get the stadium built, (no small feat to be sure), with your particular guidance, I foresaw great changes coming to this team. When your father turned football operations over to you, I was even more encouraged. When I saw Denny Green change the culture by stocking the roster with real talent, I was elated. It seemed that you now had the revenue streams that you had dreamed of, and the venue that you had desired, and a HC/GM who knew what he was doing. I was convinced that we were going places.

I don't think anyone anticipated Denny's failure as a HC here. It did not take him long to stink up the place by throwing his players and assistant coaches under the bus. He grossly underachieved as a Head Coach while he did a very good job of stocking the pantry as a GM. To bad you couldn't have kept him as a GM.

I was elated when I saw that you hired Ken Whizenhunt of the Steelers as a head coach, though I wondered at not seeing Bill Cowher endorse him for the job in Pittsburgh. I was even more thrilled when we went to the Super Bowl. I loved the passion that this team played with during the SB run. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Then Todd Haley went to Kansas City.

I was astounded to watch as you low balled Kurt Warner, after he took you to the SB like he did. To think that he had to take Brenda to San Francisco to get wined and dined by the Niners, in order to get you to act on his contract extension was unfathomable. I was ashamed that despite all the great things that this community had finally given you, that you took such a short sighted and stingy approach to managing the team. This man had just taken us where we had never even dreamed of going.

I was appalled the next year when the wonderful, unpredictable, and exciting play calling that Haley had contributed, became the same old drudgery, and predictability that other teams around the league have since come to feast on. Thank God we still had Warner under center, to counter some of that lousy play calling, (which was once again coming from Whizenhunt). Warner's ability to not only find the right target, but to change the play at the line of scrimmage was remarkable. If anything, he was even better than the SB year. He topped the season off with a superlative and career defining performance against Green Bay in the playoff game. He took a tremendous beating in doing so, thanks to our failure to address the offensive line situation, or the head coach'es failure to use his tight ends to help the always over-matched and out-coached linemen out. I hated that Warner chose to retire, but could not blame him for doing so. I was still excited because we still had our QBOF in line to take the reigns, and continue to operate this offense that he had so carefully learned.

Then you signed Whiz to a contract extension. It should have been like a slap in the face to you when he unceremoniously dumped Leinart so soon after extending Whis' contract. To have Whiz then name Derek Anderson as the starter, was like a repeat of him trying to have Brian St.Pierre start in front of Warner.

Mr. Bidwill, when you hired CKW, we were promised that he would bring 'smart', 'tough', 'disciplined' football to the valley. We are still waiting for him to correct the mental mistakes to make them 'smart'. We are still watching the same players commit the same penalties game after game, which points out the lack of 'discipline'. We have become one of the softest teams in the league, leaving us far from 'tough'. This is once again a team that other teams can't wait to play, because they know that we will not stay in a real fight, and we won't learn from our mistakes. When was the last time you saw CKW implement a strategy change during a game that countered what the opposition was doing to us? He as much as says in his weekly presser that he will continue to stay with what he know's works. My question is, "Works when, and for whom"?

Mr. Bidwill, the team that we rode to the SB is gone, and has been replaced with far too many over the hill players who no longer are capable of doing the job. Whiz' professed competition for positions, is now a joke, as many rookies are being thrown into the fire immediately, and too many former rejects are starting in other positions. We are still without an effective outside pass rush, and have never really addressed that with the exception of Joey Porter, and that got us nowhere. We still lack the offensive tackles to counter other team's pass rushers. What you are now seeing out of CKW is what you will continue to see out of him. That is what he knows and what he believes in. It didn't work, when we had Haley and Warner to countermand this folly, and certainly not now when we are devoid of such talent. This mess is yours to clean up, because Whiz is not capable of it. I urge you to take swift, sure, and positive action in this matter. Please hire a knowledgeable football GM who can build this team and hire a coaching staff worthy of your commitment to winning. Sincerely, Richard Moore

Last edited:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dear Michael,

Please hire Mitch to follow behind you everywhere you go and whisper in your ear.

If you do not want to do that I am available for free. I will gladly become the Official Butt Kicker of the Arizona Cardinals. I think I'd start with Coach Whiz just to wake him up a little and make sure he has a pulse because right now I'm not too sure about that. Then I'll proceed on from there. I can assure you I will be effective. First I am sure the "free" part will be appreciated by your father. Second having a Nice Boomer Lady kicking all your young millionaire players in the arse should shame the fire out of them. If you will kindly provide me with their home addresses I'll be at their houses bright and early telling them to get their sorry be-hinds out of bed and at the facility. I'm German so I'm also very good at making sure people get to meetings early.

I hope you will listen to these suggestions. I do not want to have to return to cheering for the Rams even though the Wicked Witch of St. Louis is dead. I want to be a Cards fan and right now those pickin's are getting slimmer and slimmer so you should be kissing up to me right about now.

Very Sincerely Yours,

DemsMyBoys (You may call me Dems.)

**Good job, Mitch and everybody! I was thinking we should tag-team him.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh Lord, no! Mitch would've traded both Warner and Fitz before we had our run to the Super Bowl!!!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Mine:

Dear Michael:

I sincerely believe you want what is best for this team, this town, and its fans. I respect the Hell out of you. That being said, the folks you have in charge of personnel decisions are incompetent. I admire your loyalty to good men. It is one of the reasons I love this franchise. You bring in quality human beings. However, no matter how nice they might be, if they can't do the job, they must be replaced; or at the very least, given substantial support.

Please know that times are tough in Phoenix and the value of a Cardinals game is the escape it provides from the real world. But when the team is collapsing faster than the local housing market, I feel my escapism can be better found elsewhere.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Michael:

I sincerely believe you want what is best for this team, this town, and its fans. I respect the Hell out of you. That being said, the folks you have in charge of personnel decisions are incompetent. I admire your loyalty to good men. It is one of the reasons I love this franchise. You bring in quality human beings. However, no matter how nice they might be, if they can't do the job, they must be replaced; or at the very least, given substantial support.

Please know that times are tough in Phoenix and the value of a Cardinals game is the escape it provides from the real world. But when the team is collapsing faster than the local housing market, I feel my escapism can be better found elsewhere.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well said. I'd sign yours if you turned it into a petition.

Steve

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Did any of you actually print those letters out and mail them to the team? That would be much better than posting on this message board.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
CONFIDENTIAL​

Dear Michael,
Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family.
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha, the wife of the late head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998.
My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death on the morning of 8th June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last administration. The present democratic government is determined to portray all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating all my late husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts both within and outside Nigeria. As I am writing this letter to you, my son Mohammed Abacha is undergoing questioning with the government. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition.
I and the entire members of my family have been held incommunicado since the death of my husband, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have tired traveling abroad through alternative means all failed.
It is in view of this I have mandated DR GALADIMA HASSAN, who has been assisting the family to run around on so many issues to act on behalf of the family concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power of attorney to execute this transaction with you.
My late husband had/has Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I knew about. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Nigeria as soon as possible before the present civilian government finds out about it and confiscate it just like they have done to all our assets.
I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament and help a widow in need.
May Allah show you mercy as you do so?
Your faithfully,
Dr (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (M.O.N)
N/B: Please contact Dr Galadima Hassan on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities​

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CONFIDENTIAL​

Dear Michael,
Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family.
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha, the wife of the late head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998.
My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death on the morning of 8th June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last administration. The present democratic government is determined to portray all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating all my late husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts both within and outside Nigeria. As I am writing this letter to you, my son Mohammed Abacha is undergoing questioning with the government. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition.
I and the entire members of my family have been held incommunicado since the death of my husband, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have tired traveling abroad through alternative means all failed.
It is in view of this I have mandated DR GALADIMA HASSAN, who has been assisting the family to run around on so many issues to act on behalf of the family concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power of attorney to execute this transaction with you.
My late husband had/has Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I knew about. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Nigeria as soon as possible before the present civilian government finds out about it and confiscate it just like they have done to all our assets.
I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament and help a widow in need.
May Allah show you mercy as you do so?
Your faithfully,
Dr (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (M.O.N)
N/B: Please contact Dr Galadima Hassan on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities​

That cheating BITCH!!! She promised ME twenty percent for helping secure that cash!!

Damn, just can't trust a rich Nigerian woman you meet via random email these days.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Open letter to Michael Bidwill

Hey Mike,

You mind if I call you Dick? Listen here, youre doing a fantastic job. Keep it up. In 12 short weeks, on this pace, we'll be the #1 contenders in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

love and kisses

u know who

xoxo

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Open letter to Michael Bidwill

Hey Mike,

You mind if I call you Dick? Listen here, youre doing a fantastic job. Keep it up. In 12 short weeks, on this pace, we'll be the #1 contenders in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

love and kisses

u know who

xoxo

just to clarify,...the "love and kisses" and the "xoxo" part.....

That means you are kissing Dick?.............. Just wondering :D

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Dear Mike,

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2313847/the_pottsville_maroons_curse.html

Give the @%%@% thing to them already.

Me

P.S. I have enclosed this model of a submarine equipped with a screen door as a handy reminder of what it's like to be a Cardinal fan, as well as this childrens book featuring extremely basic analogies that should penetrate even the thickest skulls, please pay particular attention to the diarama which features db's playing 12 yards off on a 3rd and 6 play.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
just to clarify,...the "love and kisses" and the "xoxo" part.....

That means you are kissing Dick?.............. Just wondering :D

take it as you will. I think hes doing a bang up job

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Did any of you actually print those letters out and mail them to the team? That would be much better than posting on this message board.

Where's the address? I tried emailing, but the address I was privately given didn't work. I do appreciate the effort from the poster though.