Last Goal Line Stand to Preserve a win?

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Been a Cards fan for 38 years now and can't recall a successful goal line stand to get a victory before. At least a situation from running distance and one play left. The closest thing to it I can remember is stopping the Lions from just inside the 10 during the Mac era.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
another thought - given the choice what would you rather have 4 second left opp have the ball on the 2 with one down left or Rackers has a kick to win it from say 45?

now i know what the answer should be be but......

hell i still back the Rack...he is 'money' after all. A some point this season he is going to get one, just hope his solid form continues.

OP
OP
Osbern61

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
another thought - given the choice what would you rather have 4 second left opp have the ball on the 2 with one down left or Rackers has a kick to win it from say 45?

hell i still back the Rack...he is 'money' after all. A some point this season he is going to get one, just hope his solid form continues.

I suppose I'd take the shot with Rackers, but tough decision.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The thought stresses me out. I was thinking after the booming punt by Johnson that Rackers had better started warming up. I really thought it was going to come down to him.
TWo years ago when Rackers trotted on to the field , my Son and I would look at each other and say, "Money".

I can't say that he has my complete confidence yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson