Kyler Murray Stat Line

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You're clearly the exact opposite so there is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

So what? I don`t like the pick but as I have said-he is the QB of the team I root for.He gets no points for moral victories from me.he was top pick in the entire freaking draft so expectations are high.When/ or if he plays some complete solid games and leads the team to some wins then I will start getting hopeful about the choice.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So what? I don`t like the pick but as I have said-he is the QB of the team I root for.He gets no points for moral victories from me.he was top pick in the entire freaking draft so expectations are high.When/ or if he plays some complete solid games and leads the team to some wins then I will start getting hopeful about the choice.
You was giving the last QB that was a top 10 pick moral victories all last season. What changed?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jus sayin, you sure do love to complain about them as you sit firmly on the other side of the fence. No different than how people act about politics these days. although at this point, the anti murray crowd has just become pure sour grapes and easily outweighs the other side with their negativity.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You was giving the last QB that was a top 10 pick moral victories all last season. What changed?

Rosen wasn`t the TOP pick of the ENTIRE DRAFT and supposed to "transcend' the NFl and avoid sacks and not throw interceptions all because of his amazing pocket awareness and elite elusiveness.Rosen wasn`t hyped constantly and didn`t win the Heisman or supposed to be Superduper player.Also IMO Rosen was in a situation last year with lesser supporting talent (A offensive line that consisted of a rookie and UDFAs after injuries) and and no legit TE or WRS (other than Fitz) and HC/OC who were way over their heads.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Personally, I didn't have an issue with the hype. Where I got irritated is when people called me a hater, and told me i didn't know football when I didn't buy into it.

I am all for people on this board saying..."I hear your argument, but I just think Murray is the guy to turn this franchise around despite your concerns. I think Kyler is going to be amazing!" I get that, that's why people get excited about UDFAs and 6th round picks who show out in the preseason. I do it too. But when you dismiss and attack people who don't agree with your over-hyped opinion, you can't backtrack your position later on when he is not living up to the standard you set by stating he is a rookie and needs to be given time. All you have to say is "yeah...I thought he would be further along and could do more with a mediocre roster, but I still think he is going to develop into a game changer" instead of "you are an idiot, you don't understand football, you are biased, and it is the fault of all of the other players around him".
Dude this happens every day on this board and it hasn’t always been in the context of kyler and people move on. You guys jump on every thread to slam the kid. Somethings weird with this one.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Jus sayin, you sure do love to complain about them as you sit firmly on the other side of the fence. No different than how people act about politics these days. although at this point, the anti murray crowd has just become pure sour grapes and easily outweighs the other side with their negativity.

Just sayin-you sure do love to rush to front of the KylerKanDoNo WrongKrowd and defend his every move as you complain about the people who don`t worship at the alter of KM.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sayin-you sure do love to rush to front of the KylerKanDoNo WrongKrowd and defend his every move as you complain about the people who don`t worship at the alter of KM.
You sure about that? Or are you just assuming things and making poo up?

I was pro rosen but I was never anti murray and all of you with your pissing contests have been nothing short of nauseating to read.

Feel free to show me how I defend his every move or any of the other nonsense you are making up here.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
You sure about that? Or are you just assuming things and making **** up?

I was pro rosen but I was never anti murray and all of you with your pissing contests have been nothing short of nauseating to read.

Feel free to show me how I defend his every move or any of the other nonsense you are making up here.

You sure like to stick your two cents into these conversations concerning pro/anti Murray.So if you are not involved with that then you are just complaining because you can.If you don`t like what you read then hit the ignore button.You want sunshine and loolipops I doubt you find it here.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You sure like to stick your two cents into these conversations concerning pro/anti Murray.So if you are not involved with that then you are just complaining because you can.If you don`t like what you read then hit the ignore button.You want sunshine and loolipops I doubt you find it here.

My two cents are only about your constant pessimism. I could care less about sunshine and rainbows but you're quite the broken record. We all know that unless Kyler becomes an all pro MVP you will be sour grapes about it. We get it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
My two cents are only about your constant pessimism. I could care less about sunshine and rainbows but you're quite the broken record. We all know that unless Kyler becomes an all pro MVP you will be sour grapes about it. We get it.

You don`t know crap about how I would react if he does become the QB he was said to be.Guess we will just have to wait and see if that happens .As I said before-put me on ignore if my posts upset you.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don`t know crap about how I would react if he does become the QB he was said to be.Guess we will just have to wait and see if that happens .As I said before-put me on ignore if my posts upset you.

You have said yourself that essentially until he plays at an all pro level, you will hate on him.

yeah you keep saying that about being upset...

but I'm not upset.

So....

You must be registered for see images attach

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score

kind of apples and oranges comparison. Bradford was brought in and paid a significant amount to be the starter. Rosen was supposed to sit and learn and hopefully wouldn't have needed to play barring injury.

Murray was the number 1 draft pick and specifically wanted by our new coach because he was perfect for the system and would start from Day 1. Expectations are much higher for Kyler.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am NOT a Rosen hater. But compare Rosen's stats last year to Murray's this year, and the QB position HAS improved. Same crappy OL. It's just one injury away from this OL to really go to hell fast.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard