Kyler Murray Stat Line vs. Giants

OP
OP
Crimson Warrior

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Uh how often has that been the past few weeks? His QBR has been because he's converting 3rd downs.

Also I think Kliff (when he's confident) has it set in his offense to get that 7 yard gain on 3rd and 9 so that they can go for it on 4th and 2.

Meh... Suffice to say that things have gone according to plan in the first seven games SoonerLou. However, in the next five weeks, we're about to see exactly how much progress K1 and K2 have made.

I predicted that it would be about this point in the season when saw things slowly start coming together on offense. Halfway through their rookie year, things should start slowing down just a little for Kyler and Kliff, and they currently have a decent offensive line in front of them to boot.

So, even though the Saints are easily the best defense we've faced so far this year, if their defense runs our offense off the field, it would be pretty disappointing. Here's what I'm expecting Sunday.

1. Several sustained drives.
2. Some imaginative play calling.
3. K1 making good pass/run decisions while in the pocket.
4. Taking care of the ball.

I'd like to believe we could try to turn this into a shoot out, but with DJ and Kirk banged up, I'm not sure we'll have enough weapons to keep up with them. If we can't get the win, let's keep it close, and try to regroup before the Halloween night tilt against a red hot SF team.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Meh... Suffice to say that things have gone according to plan in the first seven games SoonerLou. However, in the next five weeks, we're about to see exactly how much progress K1 and K2 have made.

I predicted that it would be about this point in the season when saw things slowly start coming together on offense. Halfway through their rookie year, things should start slowing down just a little for Kyler and Kliff, and they currently have a decent offensive line in front of them to boot.

So, even though the Saints are easily the best defense we've faced so far this year, if their defense runs our offense off the field, it would be pretty disappointing. Here's what I'm expecting Sunday.

1. Several sustained drives.
2. Some imaginative play calling.
3. K1 making good pass/run decisions while in the pocket.
4. Taking care of the ball.

I'd like to believe we could try to turn this into a shoot out, but with DJ and Kirk banged up, I'm not sure we'll have enough weapons to keep up with them. If we can't get the win, let's keep it close, and try to regroup before the Halloween night tilt against a red hot SF team.
I think Kliff's creativity will give the Saints some problems. Just a question if guys like Byrd, Cooper, etc. can actually break free. Saints are down a few CB's. However, I still don't know about our Wrs yet.