Kyler Murray entering Draft

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why

the safe answer is they won't pick him but to be honest I wouldn't be shocked if they did if he lit it up at the combine.
If the combine sways their draft opinion of him on its own they should be fired. I don't think its a safe thought, I just Do not believe we will draft this guy. We already have a first rounder.

I wouldn't be upset either way, or even if we drafted murray without trading rosen and had open competition.

But, I think we use this value to beef up our team instead of drafting a starter to replace a starter.

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
logic.

The media is creating this frenzy. The cardinals are fueling it.
The Cardinals should say that they are interested in Murray but they don't rule out another player etc.., this would only increase value for that first pick, there's a lot of lying and misdirection this time of year by every team and front office

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals should say that they are interested in Murray but they don't rule out another player etc.., this would only increase value for that first pick, there's a lot of lying and misdirection this time of year by every team and front office

They essentially have by not fully ruling it out.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Steve Keim call and tell you that? Or do you have a source within the front office?

It’s common sense. All of this madness started with the unearthing of a game week hype video by Kingsbury, which people have inexplicably taken as gospel. If that video doesn’t come out, this is a non-starter.

If you’re incapable of seeing thru the media hype, then I don’t know what to tell you. There’s no plausible scenario in which Arizona drafts a QB with its first pick, and I highly doubt it picks a QB at all.

The video is a hilarious coincidence that should’ve gotten no more than a 10-second chuckle and then faded away.

Last edited:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s common sense. All of this madness started with the unearthing of a game week hype video by Kingsbury, which people have inexplicably taken as gospel. If that video doesn’t come out, this is a non-starter.

If you’re incapable of seeing thru the media hype, then I don’t know what to tell you. There’s no plausible scenario in which Arizona drafts a QB with its first pick, and I highly doubt it picks a QB at all.

The video is a hilarious coincidence that should’ve gotten no more than a 10-second chuckle and then faded away.

I've seen stranger things happen in the NFL draft. Either way I am fine, whoever we draft I trust our FO made the right decision.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
As many have been saying..... Kyler is starting to shoot up some draft boards.

Last year at this time Baker made his first appearance as the #1 player on PFF’s draft board and now.....
Kyler Murray has been moved to #1 as well.

They cited overall his speed, natural running ability, and championship-level traits combined with the positional value of the QB position as their main reasons for the move.

I wasn’t kidding 600 posts ago, and I’m still wanting to see him get professionally measured and weighed in before I go all crazy, but hot damn guys....... History is repeating itself in my opinion. Kyler is going to rocket up everyone’s charts in the next 30 days IMO.

Also in the interest of full disclosure. PFF did mention that they had Baker rated higher between the two but that Kyler was now the #1 prospect, and QB in this draft.

I await your mockery, ridicule, and derision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Bullhockey,I see we now have the conductor for the Murray hype train.Crimson Warrior being the engineer.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last year at this time Baker made his first appearance as the #1 player on PFF’s draft board and now.....

They cited overall his speed, natural running ability, and championship-level traits combined with the positional value of the QB position as their main reasons for the move.

I wasn’t kidding 600 posts ago, and I’m still wanting to see him get professionally measured and weighed in before I go all crazy, but hot damn guys....... History is repeating itself in my opinion. Kyler is going to rocket up everyone’s charts in the next 30 days IMO.

Also in the interest of full disclosure. PFF did mention that they had Baker rated higher between the two but that Kyler was now the #1 prospect, and QB in this draft.

Teams draft boars? Because as far as I know they keep them guarded and secret. Nobody else's draft boards matter one iota... This kid is not getting picked #1 and he shouldn't either. Dorf is a second rounder at best. Some team may over draft him. It wont be us.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Playing QB in the NFL is obviously not easy.Being athletic is no guarantee,Strong arm is no guarantee.Being small and short is not a advantage.Sure Murray is pretty talented we all know that.But will he translate his skillset to NFL success? Many many other bigger athletic QBs have tried and been unable to be successful at the NFl level.The Heisman is no guarantee of NFL success .The hyperbole surrounding Murray will likely make some foolish GM go nuts and take a big risk on Murray...I doubt it`s the Cards.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
And now Daniel Jeremiah has Murray over Haskins.

Not a big fan of DJ though. But it does continue to mirror what happened to Baker last year.

The ball keeps on rolling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Not a big fan of DJ though. But it does continue to mirror what happened to Baker last year.

Let us know when Murray grows to 6`0.The ball is fumbled by the Murray hype train.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Don't really care what Jeremiah thinks. Murray is an average combine away from being a late-first, early second-round selection. He's not going to gain 20-30 lbs and grow 4-5" by then.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has any Murray supporters really thought about him doing what he did in college against full grown ass nfl defenses? The fastest guys he went against in college will be the slowest guy he faces in the pros. We need to build this team around our Qb no matter who it is. Build this year. Evaluate Rosen this year and if we need to make a change next year at qb so be it. Any conjecture of Murray being the greatest qb on the planet is just that...conjecture. It holds about as much water as saying Rosen is a bum.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Not bad for a part time football player. With all his attention committed to Quarterback you see why teams would be intrigued.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard