Kyler is feeling better and hoping to play....

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That’s nothing. Wait till you see the dramatics around here if we lose and Kyler pays lol

Kyler needs reps.. he’s still a young QB w lots to improve on, not to mention this offense as a whole hasn’t had a lot of real game experience yet. Even with a loss, it’s a win with experience. Stop babying him - this isn’t the NBA, 17 games.. you need every win you can get.

And those saying home field doesn’t matter? You’re crazy. Yes, they haven’t looked best at home thus far but I don’t believe that’s a product of actually playing at home. You don’t want to be on the road in GB, Tampa, etc when the playoffs come.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Colt will get the start and John Conner will have a big day. I look for Cards D to get some sacks.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We’ll I know we are a week away from the Bears game, but I’m calling it now…Kyler Murray will be a game time decision :/

Do you guys think he will play? I think many have just assumed it’s a forgone conclusion both he and Hop will be back. Man I hope so but I still have my doubts.

Management may be thinking, “we can rest him another game, it’s just the Bears.”

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We’ll I know we are a week away from the Bears game, but I’m calling it now…Kyler Murray will be a game time decision :/

Do you guys think he will play? I think many have just assumed it’s a forgone conclusion both he and Hop will be back. Man I hope so but I still have my doubts.

Management may be thinking, “we can rest him another game, it’s just the Bears.”
Hmmm...I'm betting he's playing against the Bears. There's no way they want him facing the Rams after a 5 week layoff.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
If they're 100% recovered from injury, both will play. The tricky part is, if they are close to 100% recovered and the medical staff believes another week off will get them to 100%, then I believe the decision will be to sit them another week.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think both will play... If there's any signs of injury, however, I think they will treat it as a preseason game. Get them both in there on the first half, see if you can get a big lead against the bears and then maybe pull them for the second half.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If they're 100% recovered from injury, both will play. The tricky part is, if they are close to 100% recovered and the medical staff believes another week off will get them to 100%, then I believe the decision will be to sit them another week.
There is no 100% recovery in-season in the NFL.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
This team has a legit shot at the #1 seed.
I don’t think everyone realizes what an advantage that is! Only 1 team in each conference gets a bye in the playoffs this year. That’s advancing to the 2nd round ANDan extra week of rest before your SB run! Simply put, if we get the #1 seed, we only need to win 2 games at home to get to the Super Bowl!
We may need EVERY win to get there!
Play football Kyler and Dhop!

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of people out there trying to figure out what this means.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team has a legit shot at the #1 seed.
I don’t think everyone realizes what an advantage that is! Only 1 team in each conference gets a bye in the playoffs this year. That’s advancing to the 2nd round ANDan extra week of rest before your SB run! Simply put, if we get the #1 seed, we only need to win 2 games at home to get to the Super Bowl!
We may need EVERY win to get there!
Play football Kyler and Dhop!
I'm not sure for this team it is that huge of an advantage.

Getting the bye is great - but this team has clearly played better on the road than at home. I kind of think it may even out.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The above GIF to me looks like someone surveying the battlefield so to speak.

I think Kyler Murray is ready to go after getting some rest.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of people out there trying to figure out what this means.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Think this has to do with Lincoln Riley leaving Kyler’s alma mater more than anything. He posting this not too long after the Riley to USC news broke out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson