Kyler is feeling better and hoping to play....

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Like someone mentioned earlier. If Dhop is having some linger issues with the hammy, cold weather will make it more challenging and possibly a prolonged injury

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Has it been three games? I think maybe only 2. He will need to sit but I remember them saying he will be ready for the Rams
Yeah he got hurt in the SF game so he has to miss a minimum of three games, which means he is ineligible to return against the Bears.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Lol. I’m telling you, Kyler will be a game time decision if nothing else to keep the Bears guessing on who they need to prepare for.

Kinda sucks that our bye is on a week of which our opponent essentially has a bye too. Bears will get 10 days of rest.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure for this team it is that huge of an advantage.

Getting the bye is great - but this team has clearly played better on the road than at home. I kind of think it may even out.
No it’s a huge advantage! Traveling without rest? Are you serious?

mncardfan1

Reaction score
Thought I saw where the Bears have us off the bye and then they play GB off of their bye. I'd say they have a reason to complain. Make it a little better that they have a mini bye for us, but that is a brutal couple weeks. Do I care? Nope, but I would if it were the Cardinals.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is Kyler still limping? Asking for a friend.
Buddy of mine ran into him at a bowling alley this past Saturday. I didn't probe for any details for how he looked, but my guess is if he was at a bowling alley he was probably bowling so can likely walk without a limp.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I say rest kyler as long as possible he will determine how far cards go in poffs

Colt is a great back up to lead cards to w till
Kyler back to norm

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sucks for the bears hope both play and perform well on sun

Gooooooo cards :)

Airrrr raid time lol

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
i could see this game going down to the 4th quarter. Im betting K1 plays and they just lightly practice D Hop until next monday night when he plays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson