Kyler is a fraud.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Why trade for Dak? If you’re going to trade, trade for Watson.

Get somebody you can win with.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why trade for Dak? If you’re going to trade, trade for Watson.

Get somebody you can win with.
I think that trade was just a hypothetical question asked by someone in the game thread. Dallas ain’t trading Dak for Kyler.. it is fake news.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I know it’s all speculation but go for the guy that is good, and available, if you’re going to speculate.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen our QB and our backup QB,

You must be registered for see images attach

@LoyaltyisaCurse I used your image..hope you are OK
Normally I’d blast someone in this instance, but the fact that colt is over there too causes me pause. Both QBs sitting over there? That’s not an accident.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yep.

Widely known that Larry Fitz and other guys in that locker room are not a huge fan of Kyler. Part of that is Kyler and part is the nstitutional laziness that permeates Cards culture resenting Kyler's personality.
This isn’t just some kyler thing. There’s only two guys sitting there. And they are both QBs. I’m guessing coaches told them to look at tablets.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
“There was a lot more I could have done off the field and in the film room that could have elevated my game to a different level,” Vick said
“I was complacent at the time, somewhat lazy, and I settled for mediocrity. I thought what I was doing was enough.”

“I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much.”
“I think I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens,” Murray said.

Someone needs to wake him up.
Maybe it should be Vick (as much as I can’t stand the man).

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler and Kliff both go on these long losing streaks burning everything they built that season with out any clue how to dig themselves out. What is their collective IQ compared to someone like Kyle Shanahan or McVay

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Kyler is reminding me of John Wall.

Both #1 picks who was that dude in both HS & College. Both had special athletic ability & put it to full use during those days. However, both think they’re a lot better than what they are because of those athletic gifts. Wall had a decent career before being washed up, but not #1 overall worthy. He also loved to go clubbing a lot. Kyler is heading down that same trajectory if he doesn’t change his ways.

Oh no…

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally I’d blast someone in this instance, but the fact that colt is over there too causes me pause. Both QBs sitting over there? That’s not an accident.
Just makes it doubly pathetic

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn’t just some kyler thing. There’s only two guys sitting there. And they are both QBs. I’m guessing coaches told them to look at tablets.
In a game that was already decided with a teammate who could be down paralyzed on the field? Come on…

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
“There was a lot more I could have done off the field and in the film room that could have elevated my game to a different level,” Vick said
“I was complacent at the time, somewhat lazy, and I settled for mediocrity. I thought what I was doing was enough.”

“I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much.”
“I think I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens,” Murray said.

Someone needs to wake him up.
Yes he sees so much..................the asses of the OL he can't see over lol.

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
For those looking for a glimmer of hope this might be the best thing to happen to Kyler.

Kyler has been way too big for his boots. He was MVP through the first 7 games and not even top 20 through the remaining 11.

An embarrassing playoff destruction that was easily the worse game of his life might hopefully set him straight.

** > He has the talent. He simply doesn't have the work ethic when it comes to the boring stuff. He'll pump weights and throw balls all day but skim his film study.

Kyler seems to spend more time making TV commercials than studying the play book to call audibles. He goes with what KK calls which are not the best play when the defense shows the 'play' is going nowhere. Peyton was awesome at checking off before a snap > OMAHA

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler seems to spend more time making TV commercials than studying the play book to call audibles. He goes with what KK calls which are not the best play when the defense shows the 'play' is going nowhere. Peyton was awesome at checking off before a snap > OMAHA

I just don't get Kyler this year.

He was a top 3 QB in weeks 1-8. He played amazing. His passing accuracy, his reading of defenses, his audibles. Everything looked like he had taken a huge leap.

Then from week 13 to 18 he was last years Kyler. Accuracy fell off, reading defenses was piss poor, he seemed to have stopped audibles or got them wrong. It was like watching 2 different players.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I can't remember when in the game it was, but the Rams just stacked the box against the run--they had probably 9 players in and around the box and were clearly set up against it--but Kyler just stuck with the play call and the run was predictably blown up. GOTTA audible out of that play!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't remember when in the game it was, but the Rams just stacked the box against the run--they had probably 9 players in and around the box and were clearly set up against it--but Kyler just stuck with the play call and the run was predictably blown up. GOTTA audible out of that play!
From what I could tell it looked like K1 was doing the opposite & changing play to a run.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He was a top 3 QB in weeks 1-8. He played amazing. His passing accuracy, his reading of defenses, his audibles. Everything looked like he had taken a huge leap.

Then from week 13 to 18 he was last years Kyler. Accuracy fell off, reading defenses was piss poor, he seemed to have stopped audibles or got them wrong. It was like watching 2 different players.
Or panicked & started running for his life then hit the ground in the fetal position lol.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

It’s almost like the league saw the tricks he added to his bag in the offseason, accounted for them, and Kyler was unwilling or unable to adapt.