Kyler is a fraud.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler is reminding me of John Wall.

Both #1 picks who was that dude in both HS & College. Both had special athletic ability & put it to full use during those days. However, both think they’re a lot better than what they are because of those athletic gifts. Wall had a decent career before being washed up, but not #1 overall worthy. He also loved to go clubbing a lot. Kyler is heading down that same trajectory if he doesn’t change his ways.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That picture says a thousand words right there. Murray is not a leader at all. He got bye on pure athletic ability in the past and had success. This isn’t high school or college. Your franchise NFL QB must have the mojo that other grown ass men will follow. Right now we don’t.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
“There was a lot more I could have done off the field and in the film room that could have elevated my game to a different level,” Vick said
“I was complacent at the time, somewhat lazy, and I settled for mediocrity. I thought what I was doing was enough.”

“I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much.”
“I think I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens,” Murray said.

Someone needs to wake him up.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
For those looking for a glimmer of hope this might be the best thing to happen to Kyler.

Kyler has been way too big for his boots. He was MVP through the first 7 games and not even top 20 through the remaining 11.

An embarrassing playoff destruction that was easily the worse game of his life might hopefully set him straight.

He has the talent. He simply doesn't have the work ethic when it comes to the boring stuff. He'll pump weights and throw balls all day but skim his film study.
Film wont fix him.

He lacks the mental acuity and is too scared to play qb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“There was a lot more I could have done off the field and in the film room that could have elevated my game to a different level,” Vick said
“I was complacent at the time, somewhat lazy, and I settled for mediocrity. I thought what I was doing was enough.”

“I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much.”
I think I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens,” Murray said.

Someone needs to wake him up.
This still reads as one of the dumbest/most arrogant things I’ve ever read by someone who’s never accomplished anything in a post season or big regular season game to get into the post season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I screamed wtffff kyler on that pick six what was he thinkin

Murray has bunch of growin up to do to w a big gm
Absolutely terrible play and arguably Kyler's worst game of the year. However, that should have been called a horse collar tackle.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you trade Kyler for Dak + picks? I heard that Kyler is undefeated at AT&T Stadium going back to high school.
Trade one playoff underperformer for another? Seems pointless.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could I interest you in his exploits as a high school player?

That is putrid. 8 drives for 28 yards and zero points with 2 backup safeties. One who hasn't played 2 years and one they signed to the PS 6 days ago.

I mean, just think about that. Two safeties that never played a snap with the team and Kyler has 28 passing yards. SMH.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I actually considered that last night I don't want to trade Kyler but Dallas would obviously be a logical place for him. The problem is Dak has already had 2 major surgeries and is highly overrated due to the talent he's played with IMO. Dak does some things well that Kyler doesn't but I don't think he has any upside, Kyler does if someone can coach it out of him.
I personally think trading KM for Dak is just getting a taller version of KM. I see them as both the same. Yeah Dak will take a hit while KM won't however decision making consistency, etc. they are very similar. Perfect example Dak's decision to run up the middle of the field with 15 seconds left. I never thought drafting KM was a good idea and I don't think trading for Dak is one either. Just think if KK wasn't drooling over KM and the team stuck with Rosen one more year they may have had a shot at getting Burrows.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That quote by Kyler says it all. This kid, not man, a kid that just got his ass handed to him on National TV. I hope last night changes something in him because Kyler hasn’t arrived by any means.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That quote by Kyler says it all. This kid, not man, a kid that just got his ass handed to him on National TV. I hope last night changes something in him because Kyler hasn’t arrived by any means.

which quote?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This speaks volumes about the guy. Too busy pouting to care about a teammate.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At Least Dak can see and take advantage of his throwing lanes
This is silly. Kyler had the best completion percentage up the middle by any QB in over 15 years. We have had some pretty good ones playing at that time.

You can't do that if you have a height issue as you mentioned before, or can't hit his throwing lanes and still be the best.

Now if you want to talk about not going through progressions, that would be different.