Keim Steps Down

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I just hope he gets well. Guy had inconsistency when drafting. Doesn't mean I hate him. Seems like not a jerk in interviews.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More from the interview.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Well that all but confirms that Kyler isn’t doing the little things he needs to do. Things he couldn’t outright say as GM he just said.

Anyone arguing differently or trying to defend it anymore saying it’s all conjecture, from this point forward should just put their heads in the sand.

He thinks he can pull out of it and do what needs to be done moving forward. Let’s all hope he’s right.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well that all but confirms that Kyler isn’t doing the little things he needs to do. Things he couldn’t outright say as GM he just said.

Anyone arguing differently or trying to defend it anymore saying it’s all conjecture, from this point forward should just put their heads in the sand.

He thinks he can pull out of it and do what needs to be done moving forward. Let’s all hope he’s right.
Yarp.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Players, former drunk GM's, and finally..... KYLER HIMSELF has said publicly that he doesn't put in the extra work. Hell...... They tried to write it in to his new contract and it got leaked and then cancelled! Wonder who did the leaking there..... hmmmm

What more does anyone want here regarding our Quarter-Billion dollar QB?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Eh this is a stretch. I read that he could get better at those things, not that he isn't doing them.

Read it again and tell me where he said that?
LOL Anyone? So black and white. I think Murray can do more and that he doesn't know that he needs to work harder. This part of the institutional rot we've watched for the past two years.
I think Murray WILL figure it out....once he's a New England Patriot or a Dallas Cowboy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose