TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe what Will Stockdale was named in No Time For Sergeants:

P.L.O.-Permanent Latrine Orderly

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I’m not going to bury Keim. Under Arians, the Cards had arguably the most talented roster in the league. Keim deserves credit for that. But that last few years have been bad, even though they were a playoff team last year, and it’s time to move on from him.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not going to bury Keim. Under Arians, the Cards had arguably the most talented roster in the league. Keim deserves credit for that. But that last few years have been bad, even though they were a playoff team last year, and it’s time to move on from him.

Keim's problem is how he sees the team is vastly disconnected from reality. He always thinks the roster is close to challenging. You have to think that during the BA years Bruce was steering him concerning roster decisions.

When he's had weaker HC's and gone his own way he's been gash.

Last edited:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The majority of the talent on those teams was acquired by his predecessor btw. And when Bluto did stumble (literally and figuratively) on to talented players they almost always left for greener pastures. Arians was the straw that stirred that drink on those teams.

There’s no defending Keim. His run as Cards GM was nothing short of atrocious.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I understand they need a new manager in the merchandise store.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My 2012 signs, just before Whisenpunt® was dispatched. I still have my bag someplace.

You must be registered for see images attach

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So now KEIM has “Decided to step away”. He has to have pictures of MB doing something.
nah... thats a quit. had stevie been fired Mike was on the hook for his contract... steve "deciding to step away" releases Mike from the obligation...as mao stated, likely a buyout agreement. very likely a move for steve...give up this contract but still have "A" job when he gets his **** together..."A" job is better than NO job... nfl GM's dont get many second chances