Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Watt & Ertz worked out together the entire offseason, and both have calf injuries?? Back in my powerlifting days, I did a ton a box jumps, and would almost always eventually strain a calf. Once I cut out box jumps, I never strained a calf again. Hope like hell that they can both play. Without them, our chances of winning are diminished a TON.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watt & Ertz worked out together the entire offseason, and both have calf injuries?? Back in my powerlifting days, I did a ton a box jumps, and would almost always eventually strain a calf. Once I cut out box jumps, I never strained a calf again. Hope like hell that they can both play. Without them, our chances of winning are diminished a TON.
Mine were from Double Unders, but your point is very valid!

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sounds like it was more than just a tweak.

It's also not at all surprising. I just don't think he is built to last in the NFL.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Because guys like Ertz/Watt/Rondale are always injured, and a guy like Trayvon Mullen was given away, and is injured again after playing 4 games last year.

It's hard to imagine it's a strength and conditioning program issue. More likely brittle players breaking down.
It's a Steve Keim problem.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard