jstadvl

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hey, i want everyone to know, i'm really NOT looking to fight anyone. i had hoped that everyone would realize i'm joking around. too many of you have too thin skin. though 11's offer of beers and hookers in yuma was enticing.

if anyone has felt threatened by any of my posts i sincerely apologize.

{edited by Skkorpion} i don't really care though if you call cheese an idiot, i do all the time.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
hey, i want everyone to know, i'm really NOT looking to fight anyone. i had hoped that everyone would realize i'm joking around. too many of you have too thin skin. though 11's offer of beers and hookers in yuma was enticing.

if anyone has felt threatened by any of my posts i sincerely apologize.

{edited by Skkorpion} i don't really care though if you call cheese an idiot, i do all the time.

Everyone has been a bit testy lately.Hopefully WE all will cool down and stick with what we all like; Cards football.:thumbup:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't get to all the threads sometimes. In the last few days we've been fighting just to keep this forum going so I missed the argument thread between cheese and jtsadvl.

Phxsportsforlife, if you ever foul my forum with a direct threat again, I'll bann you forever. Same goes for anybody else.

Everybody, please report any posts to me that contain threats.

I put too much time, effort and money into this site to let any of you destroy it. If you don't like it, leave and start your own site

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hey skorp, it really wasn't meant as a direct threat. i think someone (not even jstadvl) took it as one, and i wanted to make sure that no one took it that way and that thread (the one where jstadvl called cheesebeef out) was closed, so i couldn't reply in that thread. in other words, i was just going out of my way to make certain no thought it was a threat. i know things get heated here, and i have very strong opinions, but i never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, let alone actually fearful. though i take my fandom seriously, most of my post on this board are really sarcastic and meant to humor (or maybe to prod a bit).

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
in other words, i apologize. nothing like that will ever happen again.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It was me that responded like that PHXSPORTS4LIFE. I was watching the thread build up all day missed the sarcasm. Sorry for that but dvl is a good friend and it came across wrong.

The wife would be a little upset about the hookers but beer always sounds good!

No biggy. All is cool. How bout them CARDS!

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry

it took me so long to respond. It's all good. Cheesebeef, you are entitled, PX no harm, 21 thanks for sticking up, Skkorp thanks for keeping the site clean and safe. Let's get back to being CARDS FANS. My Neo wants to try out for RB. HMMM I don't think anyone could stop him if he had the ball.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All I ask...

All I ask is that Skkorp create some sort of category rating (similar to the 5-stars rating posted for cheerleader of the year on this bb) that alerts folks that a particular thread has descended into the depths of a drunken frat house brawl.

That way some of us will know to avoid it. (An icon of a crying baby might do the trick).

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Re: All I ask...

Originally posted by JeffGollin
All I ask is that Skkorp create some sort of category rating (similar to the 5-stars rating posted for cheerleader of the year on this bb) that alerts folks that a particular thread has descended into the depths of a drunken frat house brawl.

That way some of us will know to avoid it. (An icon of a crying baby might do the trick).

Yeah but that may entice some to jump in....who me? :rolleyes: