Jordan Schultz Article re: Bidwill/Keim/Kliff

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Keim is by far the biggest (solvable) problem this organization has. It's been obvious for a while now.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Keim is by far the biggest (solvable) problem this organization has. It's been obvious for a while now.
2022 Keim is by far the worst of the 3 in comparison to the rest of his peers so I agree there. Having someone competent replace Keim also allows a real and honest look into who's more responsible between the other two for the broken offense.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Part 2 is way more brutal. Keim is a joke.

I have found in the business world that being a jerk or a liar is acceptable in many organizations. But losing an organization money is the sin that gets people axed. The Bradford, McCoy, Wilks, Kyler extensions have cost the Cardinals 100s of millions of dollars. Bidwill seems to be the only owner in the league not looking at his labor budget and holding his GM accountable

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think the leak is someone in a different organization, that's speculation though. Jurecki says Kliff and Schultz are tight which wouldn't surprise me.

Knives are out, Keim is going to go ballistic with this article.

Further note - Keim's personal life and work ethic is only getting worse and worse. Guy is a complete zero.
Kliff seems like the most likely if the source was inside the org.

Re: Keim. He does not strike me as a guy who loves the grind, just taking credit for others. 100% fat cat syndrome (but not because of his physical stature).

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
2022 Keim is by far the worst of the 3 in comparison to the rest of his peers so I agree there. Having someone competent replace Keim also allows a real and honest look into who's more responsible between the other two for the broken offense.
I would point to his role. As a GM, there are so many outs to being good even if you are average. In general, if you can lead, hold people accountable, and hire good people around you, you can greatly increase your floor. That is where Keim being a total zero hurts the organization so much. He is not a leader. He doesn't can't hold people accountable. He can't bring up good people because he wants all the credit and that turns people off.

Overarching point is that you can hide a mid GM if he isn't lazy and a jerk.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

some excerpts for those who cant access betting sites

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

Re: Keim. He does not strike me as a guy who loves the grind, just taking credit for others. 100% fat cat syndrome (but not because of his physical stature).
He’s an arrogant douche. Combine that with him being dumb (watch the McBride video) and lazy (he parties way too much, which is why his wife left him) you have a really bad situation.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He’s an arrogant douche. Combine that with him being dumb (watch the McBride video) and lazy (he parties way too much, which is why his wife left him) you have a really bad situation.
I don't know the personal stuff other than rumors. He does come across as lazy and uninformed. Lazy because it is his job to be informed. I know he doesn't have a long term plan. The second QA highlights the complaint I have had which is that his moves are not cohesive at all.

It is so great that this is getting out and getting attention.

football karma

Reaction score
the original article described the source as a long time personnel guy with the organization -- so probably not
Kliff

K9's Terry McDonough is a decent guess -- but it could be anybody

click through on the descriptions of the FO people.

Pretty much anyone with a title (VP, Director, or Asst Director) is a "long time personnel guy with the team" --- and have pretty much worked their entire scouting career with the Cardinals.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
the original article described the source as a long time personnel guy with the organization -- so probably not
Kliff

K9's Terry McDonough is a decent guess -- but it could be anybody

click through on the descriptions of the FO people.

Pretty much anyone with a title (VP, Director, or Asst Director) is a "long time personnel guy with the team" --- and have pretty much worked their entire scouting career with the Cardinals.
You are correct, Terry is more likely as an inside guy. Tampa is really the only place outside of AZ that has AZ connections I am aware of.

football karma

Reaction score
You are correct, Terry is more likely as an inside guy. Tampa is really the only place outside of AZ that has AZ connections I am aware of.
and i dont see Licht, even if he believes it, throwing a fellow GM under the bus

this came from someone who would benefit from Keim leaving

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It's neither. It's Murray.

He's literally missing open guys and throwing passes 2 yards off target. It's not a mystery.

You can't use the words "real and honest" and completely skip that.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliffy seems likely as he seems to be giving a guy pass that has shown incompetency at every aspect of coaching.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have found in the business world that being a jerk or a liar is acceptable in many organizations. But losing an organization money is the sin that gets people axed. The Bradford, McCoy, Wilks, Kyler extensions have cost the Cardinals 100s of millions of dollars. Bidwill seems to be the only owner in the league not looking at his labor budget and holding his GM accountable

The problem is that Bidwill was likely heavily involved in many of those decisions.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the original article described the source as a long time personnel guy with the organization
Unless i missed it, we can infer that the source is or was a Cardinals employee... but the exact reference in the article is to "an anonymous longtime personnel staffer" with no explicit statement that this person is "with the organization".

...dave

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My guess as to the source would have been Mike Bidwill's wife, as she would handle his staff personally but just noted that he is single.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It's neither. It's Murray.

He's literally missing open guys and throwing passes 2 yards off target. It's not a mystery.

You can't use the words "real and honest" and completely skip that.
This is getting sad.

And if true - remind me again who picked Kyler aka the man singlehandedly tanking our franchise?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s very hard to take any article or interview seriously who is giving Kliffy a pass.. what has this man done as coach?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose