Jimmy G, Tyrod Taylor and Case Keenum... Scary trio huh?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Three losses to two wretched QB's and one who made his first NFL start against us. 1 & 2 at home. My o my is the NFL a crazy league. Man we are bad...

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're not bad, just lost. I don't think this team has gotten over the NFC championship game. But your premise of losing to mediocre QB's is correct. We still have to face Wilson(x2) and Newton. Bradford as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Case Keenum's last 8 games with the Rams? 6-2....just wretched.
Wow. Funny how the trolls come out when their team wins. Where were you when your team was consistently going 5-11? IMO they're still a 5-11 team. I mean you got shut out by the 49ers.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Wow. Funny how the trolls come out when their team wins. Where were you when your team was consistently going 5-11? IMO they're still a 5-11 team. I mean you got shut out by the 49ers.

What did I say that wasn't the absolute truth?

As for "where was I when..." Many places. The web is a very large place, and I have dealt with multiple fan bases, including a Card fan owned site that serves all NFC West teams, and believe me, I endured more abuse from them for Rams losses, than you can possibly fathom.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
If Blaine Gabbert lights us up, I'm going to need a new liver.
Niner fans have been giving me such cr@p over the Week One loss, STILL....They know he is a living dumpster fire, so I "revere" him as the Great One..Drives them crazy...lol. Some of them fear a win over you guys, because it will hurt their draft position..they are such a mess!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We're not bad, just lost. I don't think this team has gotten over the NFC championship game. But your premise of losing to mediocre QB's is correct. We still have to face Wilson(x2) and Newton. Bradford as well.

You're dead wrong there. We're 1-3 with multiple losses at home already, our aging/over-the-hill/shell-shocked QB is out, and we're playing like doggy doo doo. Until proven otherwise, WE ARE A BAD TEAM. I mean, we're a frickin' dumpster fire, NJ. How can you say we're not bad?

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I liked Case Keenum in Houston, was hoping we would have picked him up as a backup. He has the right mentality of taking deep shots and is relatively athletic when needed.

He makes stupid errors and doesn't see the field as good as other QBs, but he does enough to not lose the game most of the time.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I liked Case Keenum in Houston, was hoping we would have picked him up as a backup. He has the right mentality of taking deep shots and is relatively athletic when needed.

He makes stupid errors and doesn't see the field as good as other QBs, but he does enough to not lose the game most of the time.

I can't disagree with your assessment. You have to love the kid's heart, but there is a reason why we drafted Goff. Also, he threw some clutch passes with that noodle arm he has! lol

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can't disagree with your assessment. You have to love the kid's heart, but there is a reason why we drafted Goff. Also, he threw some clutch passes with that noodle arm he has! lol

I still can't believe you took Goff over Wentz. Goff reminds me of the stringy arm kid you had after Warner left - very accurate but couldn't take the sacks.

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

It's not trolling... It's kinda like how there was no Red Bird nation before the Warner error. Winning brings fans and eagerness back to a fan base. I go to AZ games every year for about 11 years now since you guys played at ASU and I swear the some Cards fan base with a few playoff runs have an IV of kool aid going into their veins.

I actually like seeing you guys beat the POS whiners and Hawks over the years. I hope you beat the poo out of the Whiners coming up!

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I still can't believe you took Goff over Wentz. Goff reminds me of the stringy arm kid you had after Warner left - very accurate but couldn't take the sacks.
I personally wanted Wentz but I guess it doesn't matter now. I think Goff will be a good to great QB he is just behind and that's just how it is.

Honestly I throughly expected you guys to draft or sign a back up/ developmental QB this off season and was shocked when you didn't. Hopefully this next year with Palmer's age and immobility?

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I personally wanted Wentz but I guess it doesn't matter now. I think Goff will be a good to great QB he is just behind and that's just how it is.

Honestly I throughly expected you guys to draft or sign a back up/ developmental QB this off season and was shocked when you didn't. Hopefully this next year with Palmer's age and immobility?

You're preaching to the choir, this was a year to actually take a risk on one (as compared to last year)

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score

Just this morning, I wrote this on a different site:
"Watched the Good Morning Football program on NFLN, and it took a while until they talked about the Rams victory over the Cardinals in Phoenix. One of the hosts named Peter Schraeger spent Saturday watching the Rams practice, and then watched the game on Sunday. His take is that the Rams play freaking ugly, and 31 other teams do not want to play them right now. He said the front defensive seven are monsters, and the Rams offense did enough to win. Keenum is a gamer. The 'table' said that the star of the team in Hollywood, was the DLine, which wasn't very "LA". But then Schraeger says the Rams know who they are and that's a strength. On top of that, Schraeger got a twinkle in his eye and said, Goff was throwing beautiful ball's away from the limelight. "There's a lot to be excited about in LA"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson