2024 3rd round pick #66 is Trey Benson RB

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It may not be a big deal to average 6.1, but that is a higher average than most of the guys that have more yards than him.
He averaged 5.8 YPC last year; less than OKST Ollie Gordon, who rushed for over 1700 yards?

Making things up!

People are very mad about facts. Don’t get it. Are the facts wrong?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He averaged 5.8 YPC last year; less than OKST Ollie Gordon, who rushed for over 1700 yards?

I just enjoyed watching him play football the last couple of years when I watched Fla St. Looked like a hell of a RB to me.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Not sure if your being serious right now, but it's not the facts that are being disagreed with, but the negative context that you are putting those facts in..

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Conner was 8th last year with 5.0 YPC. Imagine a RB who can outrun the defenders now… yards per carry are a pretty crappy stat to hang your hat on in college and you know that. If you don’t like the pick that’s cool, but taking a RB in the 3rd that some consider could be the best in the draft isn’t a bad move.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not sure if your being serious right now, but it's not the facts that are being disagreed with, but the negative context that you are putting those facts in..
I’m not even providing context. I’m just stating facts. If the facts make you unhappy or disturb the narrative you want to believe, that’s not on me.

Reminds me of David Johnson.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
taking a RB in the 3rd that some consider could be the best in the draft isn’t a bad move.
It could be if this is a historically bad Rb draft. He’s probably a depth player. That’s fine for a third round pick.

Don’t get mad because i accurately stated that he came back for his senior season and put up worse stats.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
All you have to do on Benson is put on his tape. His style fits perfectly with what we want to do. I could see him having David Johnson level impact for us. He's by far the best RB in the draft. He could have gone in the late 1st and people would have applauded the pick

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It could be if this is a historically bad Rb draft. He’s probably a depth player. That’s fine for a third round pick.

Don’t get mad because i accurately stated that he came back for his senior season and put up worse stats.
Not mad, but it’s a 3rd, at a position of need, with scheme fit. I’ll say he’s better than Ingram and will have over 150 touches, if healthy, his rookie year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not mad, but it’s a 3rd, at a position of need, with scheme fit. I’ll say he’s better than Ingram and will have over 150 touches, if healthy, his rookie year.
Keaontay Ingram? Is he still on the team?

I hope so. Ingram sucked. Still a Super Bowl Champion though.

Conner had 225 touches last year. I’d be mildly surprised if Benson gets many more than 150 offensive snaps his rookie year.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keaontay Ingram? Is he still on the team?

I hope so. Ingram sucked. Still a Super Bowl Champion though.

Conner had 225 touches last year. I’d be mildly surprised if Benson gets many more than 150 offensive snaps his rookie year.
I meant Demo because you’re right Ingram is gone. Conner gets hurt too often and 9 touches a game isn’t too far away for a run first offense.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Okay but 150 touches in the season is more than De’Von Achane had for Miami last year.
Achane played 11 games and is tiny. He couldn’t get too many touches because he would get hurt. Not close to the same player. Better comparison to someone drafted last year would be Zach Charbonnet, who had 141 touches last season

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison