Jimmy G, Tyrod Taylor and Case Keenum... Scary trio huh?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're dead wrong there. We're 1-3 with multiple losses at home already, our aging/over-the-hill/shell-shocked QB is out, and we're playing like doggy doo doo. Until proven otherwise, WE ARE A BAD TEAM. I mean, we're a frickin' dumpster fire, NJ. How can you say we're not bad?
Because this team has too much talent to be bad. Bad is Cleveland. Bad is San Diego. Bad is Detroit. Bad is Chicago. We're not bad. We're going through a tough spot. It happens even to good teams after good seasons.

Corbin

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You're preaching to the choir, this was a year to actually take a risk on one (as compared to last year)
I'm not saying Arians is poo but he reminds me of an old Rams coach called Mike Martz in where after some success the arrogance in game and in the off season not acquiring the right talent eventually leads you to doom. I'd rather have AZ do well than those two poo shows called the Rainy City Bitch Pigeons and The 40Whiners. I hope he gets his poo together.

Reaction score
Just this morning, I wrote this on a different site:
"Watched the Good Morning Football program on NFLN, and it took a while until they talked about the Rams victory over the Cardinals in Phoenix. One of the hosts named Peter Schraeger spent Saturday watching the Rams practice, and then watched the game on Sunday. His take is that the Rams play freaking ugly, and 31 other teams do not want to play them right now. He said the front defensive seven are monsters, and the Rams offense did enough to win. Keenum is a gamer. The 'table' said that the star of the team in Hollywood, was the DLine, which wasn't very "LA". "
Does "Fearsome Foursome" ring a bell? The DL was the star feature of some of the best LA Ram team ever!

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Does "Fearsome Foursome" ring a bell? The DL was the star feature of some of the best LA Ram team ever!
Of course I have, but the example used by these much younger guys was "The Lakers had Kobe...The Dodgers have Kershaw..the Rams have a DLine? They don't know that back in the day (60's) guys like Kirk Douglas and other movie stars used to go an "be seen" at Rams games, which featured the Fearsome Foursome....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison