Jarvis Jones article...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Smart front offices like the Packers, Niners, Seahawks, Falcons, Bears, Steelers, & Patriots are salivating at the chance to get this guy.

Really stupid front offices like the Lions, Dolphins, Browns, Bills, & Jaguars have probably marked him off their boards.

I love him but am growing increasingly weary of the "Todd Bowles" defensive scheme. Players like Jones don't seem to be prototypically built for his brand of the 3-4. Just another reason why losing Horton makes me sick.

MWOOD92

All Star
Reaction score
I still consider him as a top 3 prospect, behind Joeckel and Warmack.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love Jarvis but ive been trying to figure out why id be weary of taking him. I think i just figured it out. Id take him no problem if i knew the Cards could get one of the stud guards with the #38. It all depends if the Cards can still dramatically improve the OL with their 2nd rounder

MWOOD92

All Star
Reaction score
I love Jarvis but ive been trying to figure out why id be weary of taking him. I think i just figured it out. Id take him no problem if i knew the Cards could get one of the stud guards with the #38. It all depends if the Cards can still dramatically improve the OL with their 2nd rounder

Yes. I think if we pick up a FA lineman and someone like Larry Warford with our 2nd, we would be good to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson