Jaron a Seahawk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why on earth did they let him walk. There are what 3 WRs on the roster now?

Fitz
Williams
Nelson

Is Golden a FA?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Why on earth did they let him walk. There are what 3 WRs on the roster now?

Fitz
Williams
Nelson

Is Golden a FA?

Yep, he is.

Honestly though, I think Jaron was replaceable. He doesn't have a spot on this roster as a starter. His ceiling is limited. Bring in Jordan Matthews, or a rookie, or both.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, he is.

Honestly though, I think Jaron was replaceable. He doesn't have a spot on this roster as a starter. His ceiling is limited. Bring in Jordan Matthews, or a rookie, or both.

Bring in someone. I don't want them counting on rookies in the draft. They need to atleast sign 2 vets.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep, he is.

jordan matthews could be a good pickup actually. i like Golden, think he has something to prove which could be healthy in that WRs room

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jordan matthews could be a good pickup actually. i like Golden, think he has something to prove which could be healthy in that WRs room

Sorry brother but Golden is what he is... He has had ample opportunity to show who and what he is… He is available special team are and decent spot receiver but not much more.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Bring in someone. I don't want them counting on rookies in the draft. They need to atleast sign 2 vets.
Point me in the direction of anyone worth the money. Matthews is about it, and even he is better suited to taking over for Fitz when he leaves. The list is pretty disappointing.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are going to miss him. He made some big catches when it counted and that was before he tore his acl (thanks to BA who wanted to take a shot down field when the game was out of hands)

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seales-Jones is going to be an option, and we also have DJ catching balls out of the backfield. Sign a vet and draft another WR and we should be okay.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Point me in the direction of anyone worth the money. Matthews is about it, and even he is better suited to taking over for Fitz when he leaves. The list is pretty disappointing.

It's a bad free agency for WRs and the draft is actually worse. Not a good year to be looking for WRs. A lot of teams are going to be picking up training camp cuts.

That said, give me Christian Kirk in round two and I will be as happy as I can be.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
It's a bad free agency for WRs and the draft is actually worse. Not a good year to be looking for WRs. A lot of teams are going to be picking up training camp cuts.

That said, give me Christian Kirk in round two and I will be as happy as I can be.
Disagree think this a decent WR draft class nothing early but a bunch of good players . JMO for every Julio Jones there is an Antonio Brown

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Disagree think this a decent WR draft class nothing early but a bunch of good players . JMO for every Julio Jones there is an Antonio Brown

Calvin Ridley is gonna be a beast. I have a feeling the cards are leaning there at 15 since they aren’t drafting a QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm hoping we can nab James Washington maybe with the compensatory pick in the 3rd. Kid's a little green but the skill set is there.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I'm hoping we can nab James Washington maybe with the compensatory pick in the 3rd. Kid's a little green but the skill set is there.
I think he will probably go in the 2nd round. I really like this kid. Tough with good hands and you can line him up anywhere.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

you are joking right?

This is an awesome WR draft. we can get guys in the third that can start as rookies.

There is no Megatron. no Fitz. But there are lots of really good WR's in this draft

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for him to have that easy break away 80 td route that he drops. Wilson will get frustrated.

You must be registered for see images attach

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I like Jaron

I see him as a 4th wideout. Maybe one more year post acl will add something

Disappointed with him on contested catches-- seemed to not secure the ball more often than not

Again, like him, but that talent level seems eminently replaceable.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last year we had a number 1 in fitz and the rest were 4 and 5s. This more than injuries killed us last year. Poor poor receivers .Should have been addressed prior to week 1 but you know Arians.