It's Football

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's football but not really football, but the preseason starts tonight. Bears/Ravens, I don't care, I'll watch anyway.

Let's get it on!

Go Cards

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch the preseason game due to having to work… Can somebody explain briefly or in some kind of detail how the new kick off thing works? I wasn’t able to watch any of it??? They claim it’s going to make the game more exciting and there will be more touchdowns as a result?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn.... going a bit light on the bacon aint they??... for 75 bucks I would expect at least a dozen slices

It sounds like you can win the Cardinals jersey and then some if you want more bacon. LMAO

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
12 games on tonight

That's the only thing I don't like about the NFL Network games. They cram them all into 3 hour slots so the end gets chopped off. I won't get to see Brant Weiss spring Sherman Badie for a long one!

I guess the tradeoff is worth it - not having to wait 2 or 3 days like past years.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was impressed with Mayfield until I remembered Betcher is the NY DC. If we wanted to see how good Mayfield is, we'd have to wait until thur 4th quarter when he was done eating and made some adjustments.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I was impressed with Mayfield until I remembered Betcher is the NY DC. If we wanted to see how good Mayfield is, we'd have to wait until thur 4th quarter when he was done eating and made some adjustments.

I don’t know.... defense isn’t much in the preseason.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson looked good

Baker looked real perdestrian in his second and third drives.

I really want to see what Josh Allen has.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson looked good

Baker looked real perdestrian in his second and third drives.

I really want to see what Josh Allen has.
Jackson hasn’t looked good throwing the ball in either game.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Bills basically drafted Skelton in the top ten and most draft pundits which I respect thought he was a third round 'big arm' talent at best... and why a guy like Kiper is not a NFL scout

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The Bills basically drafted Skelton in the top ten and most draft pundits which I respect thought he was a third round 'big arm' talent at best... and why a guy like Kiper is not a NFL scout
He was drafted purely for his potential, and not what he is today. Will he develop? Who knows, I have my doubts, and would not begin to debate your take on him either. If he does he could be a steal. If he doesn't it will get coaches and GMs fired.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
He was drafted purely for his potential, and not what he is today. Will he develop? Who knows, I have my doubts, and would not begin to debate your take on him either. If he does he could be a steal. If he doesn't it will get coaches and GMs fired.
I say one cannot teach accuracy to the extent he is lacking in that department, and even in college the guy seemed to have a slow ability of processing information from the pocket. Combine those knocks with the fact he played in a small college division, he has a long road to tow and so happy we did not draft him

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of exciting plays from the young players entering the league yesterday. Unless you were a Rams fan.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Lots of exciting plays from the young players entering the league yesterday. Unless you were a Rams fan.

Yup, hardly any excitement for a Ram fan's perspective but I have watched enough football to know that usually preseason is not indicative of how good a team is because the regular season then is night and day. The Rams are still fresh from a move to LA with a young coach and a lot of new or rather returning fans who are going to think the sky is falling which is funny... but removed from questions I have with Goff (teams have had a off season of seeing his tape and the schemes he prospered under, shortly removed from looking atrocious even for a rookie), they will be strong

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson