Is the Offence "Complete"...?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Looking at our roster on paper... (yes I said ON PAPER :) )

I cant help but think with the addition of the two rookie WR's to go along with the young guys we had last year, and "IF" we add M-Robenson, we should have every hole filled on the "O"...

I honestly feel Blake will give us alot more consistancy at the QB position. Jake had a ton of intangables, and was one of the best at avoiding the sack. But he was never very consistant. I think well be a much more solid Offence with Blake back there...

I am extremely excited about the addition of the two ROOKS at WR, I feel McAaddley will be one of our better WR's, and the addition of M-Robenson(Big IF) We seem to have a ton of talent at WR...

We addressed the FB this year and TE the last...

The Oline can only be better with yet another year with each other, and (Hopfully) Clement back healthy...

And not only are we excited about Shipp but we got a hall of fame warrior to run the ball in Emmitt!

I was one that was hoping Jerry Sullivan would ge the Coordinator job... He was a special coach for many years teaching the WR's. It is time he got a chance to do more! His attention to detail, is EXACTLY what this team needs... And I love the fact that he wants to keep the defence off balanced by using MANY different formations and being very unpredictable! No more RUN RUN PASS PUNT for us!!!

This could be the year we finally see our fun, exciting, explosive offence!!!

hef

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEERZ
Looking at our roster on paper... (yes I said ON PAPER :) )

I cant help but think with the addition of the two rookie WR's to go along with the young guys we had last year, and "IF" we add M-Robenson, we should have every hole filled on the "O"...

I honestly feel Blake will give us alot more consistancy at the QB position. Jake had a ton of intangables, and was one of the best at avoiding the sack. But he was never very consistant. I think well be a much more solid Offence with Blake back there...

I am extremely excited about the addition of the two ROOKS at WR, I feel McAaddley will be one of our better WR's, and the addition of M-Robenson(Big IF) We seem to have a ton of talent at WR...

We addressed the FB this year and TE the last...

The Oline can only be better with yet another year with each other, and (Hopfully) Clement back healthy...

And not only are we excited about Shipp but we got a hall of fame warrior to run the ball in Emmitt!

I was one that was hoping Jerry Sullivan would ge the Coordinator job... He was a special coach for many years teaching the WR's. It is time he got a chance to do more! His attention to detail, is EXACTLY what this team needs... And I love the fact that he wants to keep the defence off balanced by using MANY different formations and being very unpredictable! No more RUN RUN PASS PUNT for us!!!

This could be the year we finally see our fun, exciting, explosive offence!!!

HOLY $H_T I THINK YOU MAY BE RIGHT :thumbup:

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Only thing I have doubts on are Center and QB. If McCown can do something to give us some hope for our future QB, I say we are about 90% complete. If not we need a qb prospect who can start in 2 or 3 years.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree!

On PAPER this team looks like it has the athletes to go out and put some points on the board every Sunday.

But we have said that before lets just hope Sully(my choice as well) has what it takes to get these guuys consistently putting points on the board!

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Boldin
Only thing I have doubts on are Center and QB. If McCown can do something to give us some hope for our future QB, I say we are about 90% complete. If not we need a qb prospect who can start in 2 or 3 years.

Starkey played Center quite a bit last year and there wasn't much of a drop off.

Next year we draft the QB of the future and Defense Defense Defense or best available athelete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn