Is Janoris Jenkins Worth A Waiver Claim

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hell yes, I would claim him. His use of '******' is within the context of a moronic person and not a handicapped person... it's the context of the message, and no I do not see any problem with his character at all in this outrageous PC environment

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contract left is >$11M for next year only. I wouldn't spend unless we could lock him up for several more years.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if they don't get him, but at least put in a claim.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Exactly, and even in the article they do not refer to it as the 'r' word because unlike the 'n' word it's not offense when used in the proper context. Handicapped people get upset and should when one refers to them being ******** because that's a slanderous word which does not account for their condition, but a moron tweeter in Jenkins' eyes might qualify. '******' has meaning and found in the dictionary... sincerely a poster who has worked with the mentally handicapped and has a sister who I take care of who is mentally handicapped and can clearly see the difference in the use

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes worth it, especially if the organization intends to move on from PP.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only if Larry can mentor him. :sarcasm:

No thanks he is a bad seed. Kicked out of U of Gainesville and that takes a helluva lot of doing. He is a time bomb with 9 lives.