Inject Positive Suns Media Into My veins

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's sign Monty Williams to a multi-year extension as well... soon.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Good for James. It's easy to pick on specific problems that James hasn't addressed, but if you look at it as a whole, especially from what he had to work with when he started, you have to be impressed.

The roster (including coaching) is the envy of the league. Well deserved indeed.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Paul plays a game that will age well. It is not based upon speed or athleticism, but court vision, smarts, and insane ball skills.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to hold some money back to sign Cam. I'd hate to see him caught up in the Sarver Mind$#%!
Nah, holding money back isn't going to help, we're going to be paying the luxury tax almost no matter what he does. We just need Sarver to do what he said he's committed to doing. He's let us down before so we'll see but hopefully he's started to understand the financial value of winning it all.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah, holding money back isn't going to help, we're going to be paying the luxury tax almost no matter what he does. We just need Sarver to do what he said he's committed to doing. He's let us down before so we'll see but hopefully he's started to understand the financial value of winning it all.
I think it will come down to how the team does in the playoffs.

If they go out in the first or second round don't be suprised if Sarver looks to trade off some salary no matter how dumb it is to do so.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it will come down to how the team does in the playoffs.

If they go out in the first or second round don't be suprised if Sarver looks to trade off some salary no matter how dumb it is to do so.
Yeah I think that's a possibility but only if it looks like winning it all is too much of a long shot to take the risk. For example, we get rolled over by the Lakers in the first round or if CP3 or Booker goes down with a serious injury. I believe he wants to win almost as badly as he wants to get even richer.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to hold some money back to sign Cam. I'd hate to see him caught up in the Sarver Mind$#%!
Nearly every team in the league is trying to get under the lux tax, not just Sarver.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Start watching at the 5:00 mark. JJ Redick says Mikal will be All-D first team and candidate for DPOY.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
This is maybe blurring the lines on 'Positive Suns Media' but here's an excerpt from an as of yet unreleased JJ Reddick podcast with CP3:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NBA Show with Raja on the ringer gushed about us for twenty minutes yesterday.