Inject positive Cards media into my veins

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On some ESPN show this morning I can’t remember which one with the Michael Irvin and the other ESPN talking head that never played football Black guy I can’t remember his name right now… They open the show with a 20 minute segment on the Cowboys Pats…..

When they go to the Cardinals browns they spent like two minutes on the game in the next five minutes on Baker Mayfield and all the Browns injuries…

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This stood out to me:

"Veteran center Rodney Hudson, placed on injured reserve on Saturday, was planning on staying back in Arizona to rest his rib and shoulder injuries. But when he found out that Kingsbury was out, he asked to make the trip so he could help the coaches with the linemen on the sideline."

That’s awesome. Kinda stupid long term, but love the leadership in a time of somewhat crisis in the coaching staff.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
it’s insane on how much coverage the Cowboys are getting with a win over a marginal New England team. Some guys point out that the cards are a missed 37 yard fg away from being 5-1. And yet the Cowboys had to make a 3rd and 25 and a 51 yard fg to get to overtime. And they had to make a 53 yard fg to beat the Chargers. The Cardinals have won 4 games on the road against 3 top teams and they beat them 112-47 combined. It’s crazy really. Cowboys have beaten 1 team with a winning record. The Cardinals have beaten 5 teams that are legit teams. I wish we played Dallas this week honestly. Because they will be the story. They have a bye coming up and I’m sure the media will brag how they spent the Bye the best way of all time. Lol

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I can't remember who said it in the media recently, but someone close to the Cardinals said that Kliff is all football, all of the time.

Basically his entire life revolves around winning and he puts a ton of time and effort into the team.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that Kliff looks really gaunt, really worn out. It was right after the Rams game. He looked like a guy who had probably slept about 8 hours over the past few days.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
it’s insane on how much coverage the Cowboys are getting with a win over a marginal New England team. Some guys point out that the cards are a missed 37 yard fg away from being 5-1. And yet the Cowboys had to make a 3rd and 25 and a 51 yard fg to get to overtime. And they had to make a 53 yard fg to beat the Chargers. The Cardinals have won 4 games on the road against 3 top teams and they beat them 112-47 combined. It’s crazy really. Cowboys have beaten 1 team with a winning record. The Cardinals have beaten 5 teams that are legit teams. I wish we played Dallas this week honestly. Because they will be the story. They have a bye coming up and I’m sure the media will brag how they spent the Bye the best way of all time. Lol
Playing that woulda coulda crap is dumb.

The Cardinals have beaten their opponents by an average of 14 points per game. That's playing damn good football. They have the second best point differential in the league behind the Bills, who I would rank as the best team in football right now.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Feels a bit like the SB run the Cards made w/Warner, except this squad is MUCH better. What did they say? The worst team ever to make it to the Superbowl? And, by the way, I think that game was stolen from AZ....

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It’s amazing how much of the national football media begrudgingly gives this team credit. They’re looking for any reason they would never apply to any other team in the league to qualify their current opinions. They just can’t wait for the one loss to knock them all the way down to the also-ran category.

Yet, they are just waiting and praying to be able to worship at the altar of the Dallas Cowboys as being the number one team in the land.

It’s so transparent and cynical. We are the only team in the league where past transgressions are used against us no matter how long ago they were.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It’s amazing how much of the national football media begrudgingly gives this team credit. They’re looking for any reason they would never apply to any other team in the league to qualify their current opinions. They just can’t wait for the one loss to knock them all the way down to the also-ran category.

Yet, they are just waiting and praying to be able to worship at the altar of the Dallas Cowboys as being the number one team in the land.

It’s so transparent and cynical. We are the only team in the league where past transgressions are used against us no matter how long ago they were.
I'm mildly surprised. I went looking for positive takes on the games and I saw a few write ups that didn't even mention the Cardinals-Browns game. You would think the national media would since the Browns have been their darling all offseason.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I can't remember who said it in the media recently, but someone close to the Cardinals said that Kliff is all football, all of the time.

Basically his entire life revolves around winning and he puts a ton of time and effort into the team.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that Kliff looks really gaunt, really worn out. It was right after the Rams game. He looked like a guy who had probably slept about 8 hours over the past few days.
Doesn't surprise me. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that in one of KK's pressers he was asked about the perception of him...and he admitted that he heard all of the jokes and snarky comments made about him when he was hired in AZ. I think he's made it his mission to be taken seriously as a HC in the NFL.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
From NFL.com:

NFL Research: The Cardinals have started 6-0 for the first time since 1974. Forty teams have started 6-0 since 1990, posting an average finish of 13-3, and 38 of them have made the playoffs.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am really surprised at the coverage today, even though I shouldn't be.

I saw an opening segment today declaring the only one that can stop the cowboys from winning the super bowl is the cowboys themselves. What? That is the kind of coverage they get for barely beating a crappy New England team in OT? I really wish the Dallas game was sooner, because I have no doubt Cards are going to beat them.

When they got around to talking about Cards game, topic was really just about how Baker Mayfield failed, not how the Cards crushed the Browns.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Vance said it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose