Inject positive Cards media into my veins

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
NFL networkteased their shows last night asking if the Dallas Cowboys were now the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Then on NFL radio this morning whatever terrible show they have on there with these old guys meandering they discuss the best teams in the NFC and they talked about Dallas ,Tampa Bay and the Rams and said nothing about the Cardinals. They keep talking about how Dallas may be the best team because they are one missed field goal away for beating Tom Brady and Tampa Bay. While at the same time a lot of the same people diminish the Cardinals because they are one missed field goal away from losing to the Vikings, But let’s analyze this… who exactly have the Cowboys played outside of Tampa Bay? I’m pretty sure almost every team they have beaten is under .500 as of today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL networkteased their shows last night asking if the Dallas Cowboys were now the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Then on NFL radio this morning whatever terrible show they have on there with these old guys meandering they discuss the best teams in the NFC and they talked about Dallas ,Tampa Bay and the Rams and said nothing about the Cardinals. They keep talking about how Dallas may be the best team because they are one missed field goal away for beating Tom Brady and Tampa Bay. While at the same time a lot of the same people diminish the Cardinals because they are one missed field goal away from losing to the Vikings, But let’s analyze this… who exactly have the Cowboys played outside of Tampa Bay? I’m pretty sure almost every team they have beaten is under .500 as of today.

They beat the Chargers 20-17. That's the only team they beat with a winning record. 3-3 Panthers is next best.

No comparison.

Let them get the attention. I'd rather keep winning under the radar.

I said yesterday it will all come down to the TNF game vs Green Bay. If we win everyone be like "I always said the Cardinals were the best team in football" and if we lose it will be "I said all along the were pretenders".

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I can't remember who said it in the media recently, but someone close to the Cardinals said that Kliff is all football, all of the time.

Basically his entire life revolves around winning and he puts a ton of time and effort into the team.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that Kliff looks really gaunt, really worn out. It was right after the Rams game. He looked like a guy who had probably slept about 8 hours over the past few days.
I 100% believe it and to be fair I think Keim is similar in that he is constantly thinking about the next move. I saw a short, but somewhat revealing interview recently of Keim where he was talking about the decision to go with Kyler and also the trades to get Hudson and Hop.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carson Palmer discussing the Cardinals at 2:50 into this video:

Palmer Kinda uninformed.... said we were healthy compared to Browns while Missing CJ, Hudson, Peters, Allen and KM dealing with shoulder as well as no HC, OC and several coordinators.... People even him keep making excuses for the Browns but dismiss our issues this last week.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Palmer Kinda uninformed.... said we were healthy compared to Browns while Missing CJ, Hudson, Peters, Allen and KM dealing with shoulder as well as no HC, OC and several coordinators.... People even him keep making excuses for the Browns but dismiss our issues this last week.
Not to mention saying "5-0"...

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Watched PFT live today and they are working through the games. Got to Cards vs Brown's and didn't mention us once. All about Baker hurt, about being 3-3 with a great roster etc. Not a single mention of the Cards stomping them in their own back yard with several players and coaches missing.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a single mention of the Cards stomping them in their own back yard
Back yard? According to the commercials, that's Baker Mayfield's HOUSE! And the Cards came in, took a dump on the living room floor, bent Mayfield's arm behind his back, and rubbed his face in it! :biglaugh:

...dave

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

really interesting analysis of both game plan, and, Cardinal defensive personnel

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm mildly surprised. I went looking for positive takes on the games and I saw a few write ups that didn't even mention the Cardinals-Browns game. You would think the national media would since the Browns have been their darling all offseason.

It was the same brief four play highlight reel... for an undefeated team destroying a playoff team... on the road... without our head coach.

Screw ‘em. Keep that chip on our shoulder... and for good reason after last years collapse.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It was the same brief four play highlight reel... for an undefeated team destroying a playoff team... on the road... without our head coach.

Screw ‘em. Keep that chip on our shoulder... and for good reason after last years collapse.
Watching all the national media shows and listening to podcasts, most people are talking about everyone else and then begrudgingly admitting the Cardinals are good, but there are always caveats.

Fork em.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Watching all the national media shows and listening to podcasts, most people are talking about everyone else and then begrudgingly admitting the Cardinals are good, but there are always caveats.

Fork em.
THAT BIRD ! I remember the 2008 home playoff games both falcons and Eagle fans called cardinals THAT BIRD! Haha their birds was not said in Vain!

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I 100% believe it and to be fair I think Keim is similar in that he is constantly thinking about the next move. I saw a short, but somewhat revealing interview recently of Keim where he was talking about the decision to go with Kyler and also the trades to get Hudson and Hop.

Cool to see Keim a bit more relaxed and open in an interview.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

really interesting analysis of both game plan, and, Cardinal defensive personnel

It's really hard to appreciate while watching the game just how good a job Vance is doing with the defense. This article highlights that.

I found this interesting "they do dip to eighth in run defense DVOA". So while statistically we might be in the late 20's in rushing yards it's predominantly because we played many of the best RB's in the league.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Always find their videos misleading. Literally cannot fins Kyle Brandt saying "Kyler Murray & the Arizona Cardinals are a problem for the rest of the NFL" in that clip. Yet that's the title!

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Always find their videos misleading. Literally cannot fins Kyle Brandt saying "Kyler Murray & the Arizona Cardinals are a problem for the rest of the NFL" in that clip. Yet that's the title!

A 'headline' is to draw attention and is rarely found verbatim in the body of a story.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard