In light of the "cover corner" article on Azcardinals.com

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Say the speech by Graves about keeping Fitz come hell or high water was smoke and mirrors.....

Would you trade Fitz for the ATL #1 and Dante Hall? Then draft Chris Long (with the 3rd over all) and trade our #3 for Pacman Jones? You'd upgrade the pass rush and the coverage unit in a single day and swap Fitz's salary for the salaries of 3 players (Long, Pacman, and Hall). Then we'd still have our #1 and #2 to beef-up the WR corps and/or get Whiz's homerun hitter RB.

I hate Pacman AND Hall for the same reason (character issues) but damn those guys are fast.

If you could structure the contracts properly you might even save room for Johnson and Pace (if they're unsigned) or free it up for Faneca. But the trade would have to happen now and there'd be no guarantee that Long would still be available.

At least on Madden it looks sexy:

LCB Hall/Hood
RCB Green/Jones
FS Rolle
SS Wilson

We'd have depth and speed the likes of which we've never had.

FIRE AWAY!!!!!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Say the speech by Graves about keeping Fitz come hell or high water was smoke and mirrors.....

Would you trade Fitz for the ATL #1 and Dante Hall? Then draft Chris Long (with the 3rd over all) and trade our #3 for Pacman Jones? You'd upgrade the pass rush and the coverage unit in a single day and swap Fitz's salary for the salaries of 3 players (Long, Pacman, and Hall). Then we'd still have our #1 and #2 to beef-up the WR corps and/or get Whiz's homerun hitter RB.

I hate Pacman AND Hall for the same reason (character issues) but damn those guys are fast.

If you could structure the contracts properly you might even save room for Johnson and Pace (if they're unsigned) or free it up for Faneca. But the trade would have to happen now and there'd be no guarantee that Long would still be available.

At least on Madden it looks sexy:

LCB Hall/Hood
RCB Green/Jones
FS Rolle
SS Wilson

We'd have depth and speed the likes of which we've never had.

FIRE AWAY!!!!!

Atlanta's starting from scratch. They won't do it. No way. And we'd be trading one contract jam for another with less overall talent/value.

Last edited:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
No becuase Hall is not a good CB. He is barely average and gives up TD's more then any other CB in the league. Pacman isnt even reinstated yet and we dont know when he will be reinstated and even the slightest of issue with him will get him suspended again.

Not to mention Hall only has 1 year left and has already said he will be the highest paid CB in the league when he does become a FA.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Norwood and their #1 and I'd do it.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
FIRE AWAY!!!!![/quote]

Not that it means too much to the suits, but I would bet my HS Bowling Trophy that if we took a poll vis a vis trading Fitz for something decent the results would surprise half the board.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard