IF we win Sunday…..

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will instantly earn credibility within the NFL sport’s world.
Even if the score ended up 38-35 the worry of how many points we allowed won’t be mention because, well, they’re Mahomes and the Chiefs.

I don’t think it will happen. I just don’t see how we can stop them. Reid vs. Kingsbury is a mismatch. Until we see this Hopkinless offense perform doubt reigns.

Straight up we don’t match up. We will need some incredible luck i.e. tip pass pick 6, crucial fumble and maybe a ref’s help to win this game.

I see 34-27 but it won’t be that close as we score with 50 seconds left in the game and make it look respectable.

I was wrong last year. I hope I’m wrong again this year.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The Cards are getting little to no respect leading up to the start of the season. A win will turn heads and perception …at least a little.
Why should we get any respect? We have a joke of a defense, we're more injured than a glass man beaten with metal rods, and our top wideout is out for 6 games.

Stout

Reaction score
Not sure, but I believe that under Kliff our overall record (only one one that counts) has improved EVERY year.
You're never getting anywhere as a team if you constantly suck at home. Yes, we've progressed in win total. No, we haven't broken through to be a good team yet. Win something, clinch something even, then we'll talk.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're never getting anywhere as a team if you constantly suck at home. Yes, we've progressed in win total. No, we haven't broken through to be a good team yet. Win something, clinch something even, then we'll talk.
We were 11-6 last year and have more talent this year. I hate to burst your bubble but, we are a good team.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why should we get any respect? We have a joke of a defense, we're more injured than a glass man beaten with metal rods, and our top wideout is out for 6 games.
Agree. Some here wouldn’t and are convinced the first 7 games of last year is who we really are. The media certainly don’t. But defeat The Chiefs this week and the prognosticators will be clamouring to the bandwagon.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were 11-6 last year and have more talent this year. I hate to burst your bubble but, we are a good team.
Depends on what you consider a good team. Is .500 a good team. Is a team raked 16th in the power rankings a good team?
Most in the media and Vegas do not believe we are a “good” team.

Stout

Reaction score
We're not a proven good team. Those teams do things, win playoff games, get to the playoffs without backing in, clinch important games, win divisions, etc. We might be that team this year, but we're not there yet.

Say rather we're unproven than not good, if you want to use semantics.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think it's funny how Andy Reid could crash and burn so many years with the Eagles with not getting them over the hump and finally is seen as a freaking genius. Maybe it's not about Reid at all defeating Kingsbury, more like Mahomes outdueling Kyler if we lose... hence, time for Kyler to get his big hobbit pants on :)

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Not to be the dark cloud but......

there is absolutely no way the cardinals win this sunday.

I do think there is a decent chance they float around 3-3/2-4 mark while hopkins is out. Hopefully the offense can get going after that.

this defense is shaping up to be the worst in cardinals history. Its going to be ugly.

Im afraid the sad reality is that the cardinals have punted on this year. Its going to be a good year to break in some players that need it badly and get ready for a big season next year when they will be in better shape to compete

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Depends on what you consider a good team. Is .500 a good team. Is a team raked 16th in the power rankings a good team?
Most in the media and Vegas do not believe we are a “good” team.
Power rankings are utterly meaningless. LOL.

We’re about even-money to make the playoffs. Perception is that we’re a fine team in a weak conference.
No need to worry about this thread title…. Just sayin
Where’s that can-do #birdcity spirit my guy?!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We won't talk even if we get to the SB. Your reply will be, when we win a SB, then we'll talk. I know how this works.