If The Suns Have the 3rd or 4th Pick In The Draft Would You Trade For .....

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
Lonzo Bal? I would. I do believe Lonzo will be expendable in the offseason. I think his game is evolving. His shot is getting better, he can penetrate and he gets the players involved around him. I say yes!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would trade Warren, the Bucks pick, and a future Suns first along with that #4 pick for #1.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
To be fair, here in L.A. I haven't heard anything about Lavar since the season started. I don't pay much attention to the Lakers, but last year you heard from him a lot.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would trade Warren, the Bucks pick, and a future Suns first along with that #4 pick for #1.

Unless the Suns win the lottery, I'm thinking getting to number 1 will be very difficult.

That is an attractive trade package though.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could be happy with the #2 pick.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, here in L.A. I haven't heard anything about Lavar since the season started. I don't pay much attention to the Lakers, but last year you heard from him a lot.

Lavar has been pretty quiet this year and I doubt we would see him in Phoenix very often!

I'm not sure where I read it but supposedly a few months ago Lonzo threatened to cut his dad off if he didn't stop talking about Luke or the Lakers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where I read it but supposedly a few months ago Lonzo threatened to cut his dad off if he didn't stop talking about Luke or the Lakers.

It sounds like Lonzo is maturing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Do you think Morant's skills translates into a good NBA game?
He’s got the skills. But it’s almost always a gamble for any player much less one coming from a mid-major. But he looks a lot like De’Aaron fox imo. Very athletic, very quick, seems to have good court sense.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That would not be enough. We are talking about Zion. The conversation would only start with Booker, Ayton or both.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lonzo Bal? I would. I do believe Lonzo will be expendable in the offseason. I think his game is evolving. His shot is getting better, he can penetrate and he gets the players involved around him. I say yes!

Well yes if that was really the best we could do. But I would not be enthusiastic about it.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think Morant's skills translates into a good NBA game?

I think so but we'll have a better idea when we see him in postseason play - hopefully in the NCAA tournament but whatever tourney they qualify for should provide a better test for him.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I would trade a pick in the 5-14 range for Lonzo. Pretty easy decision considering he’d make everyone better offensively and defensively.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would as well. I might even go as high as #3.

I'd hesitate to go that high right now but maybe come draft time. As mentioned before, I worry about his injuries and his horrible free throw shooting. Well, actually, the free throw thing won't be much of a problem. Once he dons a Suns uniform he won't be shooting many free throws.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You cannot have your primary ball handler be someone you have to take off the court late because they'll get "hack a Shaq'd".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson