Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

QuebecCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, we need an experienced GM now (not Keim), and we have a rookie GM who just put on his training pants. Who knows how this will play out? The other GMs are probably licking their chops going up against our rookie GM. Or maybe Monti will shock the world. This is going to be a fun ride.

I didn't realize Monti was managing a Denny's before this gig with the Cards.

He's been in the league for 22 years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally I will reserve judgement until I see the week 1 roster. I get what they are doing but I also get why people are pissed off. No one likes watching their team lose, but maybe Gannon, Rallis etc are able to make average good. I have all fingers crossed

Nobody likes their team to lose. But for months everyone here has been accepting that we were going to lose. Kyler is out with a torn ACL. The team have hundreds of million on the line with a QB that relies on his mobility. The minimum safe recovery is 9 months which puts him to October at least and they ain't going to bring him back early. What would be the point? We ain't winning the Superbowl so why risk it? Even when he is back he's going to be tentative as hell.

What I don't get is this new found rage as if the losing is a new thing we just discovered.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Finally, Stout is giving in to Brit, so that's something. I do remember when I considered 28 old, but now at 85, I've changed my mind.
Giving in? LOL no. You don't win arguments by yelling so loud a person decides not to listen. That's how you lose arguments. @BritCard is yelling louder and louder and now just saying everyone but him is wrong. Tuning out is not giving in ;)

Reactions: PJ1

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I have felt the Bills were shockingly absent for potential teams for a while now. As long as you were able to negotiate the extension, Ed Oliver might be the best you can do at this point. Unless you prefer a 3rd rounder.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Would anyone be upset if DHop was traded for a 2024 pick, instead of 2023? Might be able to swing a 3 that can become a 2 with performance...or a 2 that can be a 1 with performance, for one of the teams that continuously picks at the end of round 1 anyway (Chiefs, Bills, etc).

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Would anyone be upset if DHop was traded for a 2024 pick, instead of 2023? Might be able to swing a 3 that can become a 2 with performance...or a 2 that can be a 1 with performance, for one of the teams that continuously picks at the end of round 1 anyway (Chiefs, Bills, etc).
Obviously depends on who's offering the 2024 pick(s)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I didn't realize Monti was managing a Denny's before this gig with the Cards.

He's been in the league for 22 years.
True, he's been in the league for 22 years but never as a GM. A complete rebuild is a daunting task for any GM, especially for a newly hired GM. As a Cards fan, I fully support him but he has a tough job ahead of him.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
[“They’re starting over, and he doesn’t need to be here,” Sanders said. “Look at our offensive line. Look at our team. Look at the quality of players we have. Look at what we’re doing in the offseason. You have to ask yourself, ‘Are you coming here to die?’ And I think DeAndre has another two or three years left in him, so that’s not the conversation.”
OOOOPH!!!!!

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I know it's not really real, but his trade proposed is actually very plausible.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media