i will never live to see this team win a championship

freebyrd

Reaction score
here we are letting favre pad his hof numbers, thank god i didn't pay for sunday ticket this year
no phase of the game is working for us
how did it feel boys to be 1 and 0 and leading the west? i hope you savored it cause thats the only time we'll sniff the lead the rest of the year

its incomprehensible how much things change and yet we suck no matter how many coaches or stadiums or sellouts its all the same maybe my four year old son might live to see a playoff game or two but simeon rice and calvin pace were right,
and is it any wonder Q wants out? can you blame him? were about to go down 28 to zip, same old cardinals:bang:

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I say this to anyone who is a fan of this crap cards fan. No one will see this team win SB.

AZHEAD

Reaction score
here we are letting favre pad his hof numbers, thank god i didn't pay for sunday ticket this year
no phase of the game is working for us
how did it feel boys to be 1 and 0 and leading the west? i hope you savored it cause thats the only time we'll sniff the lead the rest of the year

its incomprehensible how much things change and yet we suck no matter how many coaches or stadiums or sellouts its all the same maybe my four year old son might live to see a playoff game or two but simeon rice and calvin pace were right,
and is it any wonder Q wants out? can you blame him? were about to go down 28 to zip, same old cardinals:bang:

True. :pullhair:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Why should I waste the rest of my life on this decroded piece of crap team? Anyone? I've wasted 20 years already, so why should I waste more time?

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
how i hate the cardinals, they made me hate them, watching them as a kid in the 70's living in arizona and being a saeson ticket holder for 5 years at sundevil stadium moving to california and getting sunday ticket for another 5 years, the crap load of cards merchandise i bought over all those years

and today it really struck i hate this sorry excuse for a football team, they couldn't even compete in the arena league
5 turnovers in the first half:mulli:i hate em i really do, i'm gonna go ride my harley now
screw the arizona cardinals, worst team by far in any sport hands down
but wait maybe whiz and grimm will make some amazing halftime adjustments...........................................................................................................bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa
you guys suck and don't deservr fans like myself or the poor bastards on this board,
do you worthless morons thata players coaches and ownership realize how many sundays you've ruined for me? more than i could ever imagine but i'm through with you enjoy your 5 and 11 season losers

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
I knew we were in trouble when I read on Somers blog that the team turned the dining car into a party car on the train.
We are NO WHERE close to having the maturity to handle success.
Its still every man for himself and we arent and wont become a team until these players quit playing for contracts and start playing for championchips.
As for me Ive been a fan since 91 and like Stout truly have to wonder if the effort is worth it. I certainly have become much more resigned to failure than I should ever have to as a fan.
Like others at least now I have a Sunday afternoon free to take care of some honey do's and gain a litlle credibility with the CEO.
Have a great afternoon!

Avondale Red Rage

Just wondering...
Reaction score
I'll admit that after the New England debacle I was thoroughly disgusted with what I thought was a lack of heart and passion.

Little did I know Whiz would put the pads on 'em and knock the heart and soul back into them.

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
oh c.mon so i had a bad day im sure you could find a hundred posts on the board after that jets game and nowhere was anybody saying hey guys we could still make the superbowl:D

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, I'm so glad I didn't post in this thread that day. Freebyrd, I would have laid you Stout and Daytripper out. As heated as I was and cursing out everyone associated with our organization that day, and after the NE L, I just don't handle talk of walking away from this team very well. Everyone's entitled to their level of fandom, but I would have responded to your post with a bytchfest of my own. That being said, you have probably been one of the most excited and vocal among us about this run. :D Keep it up fam!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
freebyrd, unless you're planning on dying between now and 10 pm Eastern this Sunday, you is gonna be WRONG!!!!!!

SUPER RED BEARD FOR THE SUPER RED BIRDS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
oh c.mon so i had a bad day im sure you could find a hundred posts on the board after that jets game and nowhere was anybody saying hey guys we could still make the superbowl:D

promise never to call our boys the "same ole cardinals" NO MATTER WHAT, and your sleight has been washed clean :thumbup:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Agreed.

Someone should go find a thread from after the Bears Monday Night Meltdown game.

Bet there are some doosies there.

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
promise never to call our boys the "same ole cardinals" NO MATTER WHAT, and your sleight has been washed clean

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
That being said, you have probably been one of the most excited and vocal among us about this run. Keep it up fam!

thanks for noticing and not giving me a ration on crap over an exasperated post over the team that i do love ;)

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
thanks for noticing and not giving me a ration on crap over an exasperated post over the team that i do love ;)

**** happens man. Some deal with frustration over agonizing defeats in different ways than others do. You didn't stop following, that's the main thing.