I passed by Just Sports last night at Fiesta Mall

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
...and I was BAFFLED by what I saw.

In the past, there'd maybe be 1 or 2 cards jerseys, usually buried behind some other team's jerseys.

Well, last night, I could not believe what I saw. 8.... freaking 8 full rows of nothing but Cards jerseys. Wilson, Leinart, Warner, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Dockett, James, & Rolle. Several of each, in both colors. There had to be 60-70 Cards jerseys hanging there. They also had a mannequin wearing a Leinart jersey and a table with a bunch of Cards T-shirts.

I've never seen anything like it before for the Cards outside the team shop. I guess the team's finally getting some fans and some marketability :thumbup:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats funny, i bought my fitz jersey in january and all they had was fitz and boldin, no away boldin jerseys so i got fitz. a boldin or rolle jersey would be nice!

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I got that beat...I live in Upstate NY, about 40 miles west of the capital of Albany. This is Giants...Bills...Jets country. I live and work in a small city (about 19,000 people) with very few "sporting goods" stores in the area. I could not believe my eyes on Friday, on my way to work....5 Arizona Cardinals jerseys (3 Edge...1 Fritz..1 Boldin) hanging in the window. I think the bandwagon is about to get crowded!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Where is Fiesta Mall? Can't find anything in North Scottsdale and I need a new cardinal cap etc. Going back to Austin Tuesday night.

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
Where is Fiesta Mall?

The 60 & Alma School. Just barely into Mesa from Tempe. Take the 101 South to the 60 east, then get off the 60 at the first exit which will be Alma School Rd. Hang a left, and the mall will be on your left, right after the freeway overpass.

BOLDIN

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Scottsdale Fashion Square has Warner, Leinart, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Rolle, James, Arrington (dont know why),

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BOLDIN said:
Arrington (dont know why),

Probably a clearance item. I know if I owned any Arrington jerseys, I'd be selling them too :thumbup:

AZCardDieHard

Reaction score
Well I bought a clearance Arrington for $15. It is the white brand new style jersey and I couldn't pass it up for $15.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCardDieHard said:
Well I bought a clearance Arrington for $15. It is the white brand new style jersey and I couldn't pass it up for $15.

Whered you get that? I want two!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
vince56 said:
The 60 & Alma School. Just barely into Mesa from Tempe. Take the 101 South to the 60 east, then get off the 60 at the first exit which will be Alma School Rd. Hang a left, and the mall will be on your left, right after the freeway overpass.

I know right where that is. Thanks.

Your roads out here are a riot. I'm up in Troon (North Scottsdale) and Alma School road is just down the street. Can't get to Chandler on it though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen