I need to eat, QUICK!

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ghetto Sushi --- Roll up a slice of deli ham and a slice of cheese. Eat cold.

Bush's Baked beans and a bag of ruffles...best dip ever...cold = better.

Ive done it but Ive never called it ghetto sushi. We'll call it the Donald Roll from now on.

I love Bush's. Thats the weirdness Im lookin for!

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The bread ball is merely a rolled up slice of bread. Can't get much less interesting than that.

Duh. And I would never roll the bread ball. I want to see white bread squishing out between the cracks of my clenched fist.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Cereal with yougurt instead of milk is fantastic. Get some strawberry yogurt and some Honey Oh's and you'll be hooked.

I also keep an abundance of pickled items in my fridge. A plate full of garlic stuffed olives, pickled asparagus, marinated artichoke hearts, salami, and blue cheese is a platter to die for.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cereal with yougurt instead of milk is fantastic. Get some strawberry yogurt and some Honey Oh's and you'll be hooked.

That sounds horrible.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DCR, you comment on Yogurt on Cereal, but let the slice of ham in a glass of milk comment slide on by?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DCR, you comment on Yogurt on Cereal, but let the slice of ham in a glass of milk comment slide on by?

You already tackled that one. But you're right. it is equally horrible.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

You can easily put it in the blender if that makes it more palatable for you. But then it's not such a quick snack.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can easily put it in the blender if that makes it more palatable for you. But then it's not such a quick snack.

This led me to imagine corned beef hash in milk. NAsty.

Thank you for that unbearable thought. There is nothing worse than corned beef hash. :barf: I could never be Irish.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worse than corned beef hash in milk? No way!
Here is the thing. It doesn't seem like putting a piece of ham in the milk is that different from just eating the ham while drinking the milk. But I can see a big difference.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the thing. It doesn't seem like putting a piece of ham in the milk is that different from just eating the ham while drinking the milk. But I can see a big difference.

It makes me gag thinking about it. Because you know how you make sugar milk from cereal, and it's good and tasty afterwards?

I don't think the juice of ham in milk is nearly as appealing. In fact, ham-milk makes me nauseous.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I don't think the juice of ham in milk is nearly as appealing. In fact, ham-milk makes me nauseous.

Well, a slice of lunchmeat ham doesn't leave much residue in the milk at all. I guess it's just fun to chew the slice down a bit with each sip.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, a slice of lunchmeat ham doesn't leave much residue in the milk at all. I guess it's just fun to chew the slice down a bit with each sip.
Ugh. Thank you very little for that tidbit. Ugh.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man...dude...corned beef hash with egg cooked in it...mmmmmmmmm. Awesome...

I can't do it. Meat like that isn't supposed to be that salty. I want to puke just thinking about it.

:barf:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn