I need to eat, QUICK!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What do you make?

Heres a list of white trash speed gourmet that I rank as some of my favorite nasty food:

1)The bologna and cheese curl-up - Piece of bologna. Top with slice-o-kraft cheese, and fold in corners of cheese so none is hanging over the edge of the bologna. Into the microwave, 45 secs to a minute. The bologna will start to curl in at the edges, the cheese will melt and be held in the curled up bologna piece. Its like molten bologna love! Delicious

2)The Pizzadilla - tortilla, slather with spaghetti sauce. top with other pizza ingredients, chese, ham, whatever. another layer of sauce, another tortilla and then cook as you would a normal quesadilla.

3)The Bread Ball - slice o white bread. Nibble off all the crusts, and then squish the rest in your fist until it has the consistency of thick dough. Pop the whole thing in your mouth and let melt. Man, that sounds gross, but Ive been doing that since I was a kid!

Id love to hear some of your nasty snack secrets! I need to break out of the bread ball rut Ive been in.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I have been making Pizzadillas for years! Im glad im not the only one. I do the roll up thing too. but usually with Turkey. I like PB and J on tortillas. and toast with butter and tomatoes and salt. or Cucumber and sourcream sandwich.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been making Pizzadillas for years! Im glad im not the only one. I do the roll up thing too. but usually with Turkey. I like PB and J on tortillas. and toast with butter and tomatoes and salt. or Cucumber and sourcream sandwich.
I'm going to have to try these...they sound intriguing.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't eat Larry!

Feta cheese + cucumber in feta cheese is a common Iranian breakfast. It's pretty similar to that. :)
Oh, it's okay for YOU to eat Larry, but not me?? :)

Sounds yummy...love feta, love cucumbers...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I roughly grind COLD cheddar cheese and throw in about a can of COLD El Pato sauce (see image) and eat with tortilla chips. It's good! It has to be cold or it gets a weird texture, and this stuff doesn't keep well

You must be registered for see images

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typo, I meant w/ pita bread. D'oh!
;) I was kinda wondering what you meant.

There's a place on Thomas...5th Ave. Deli, I think it is, and they sell a Mediterranean sandwich that I LOVE. It's a pita w/cucumber, kalamata olives, hummus, tomato, and probably something else I can't think of with a cucumber sauce. :thud: LOVE IT.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typo, I meant w/ pita bread. D'oh!

There's a place on Thomas...5th Ave. Deli, I think it is, and they sell a Mediterranean sandwich that I LOVE. It's a pita w/cucumber, kalamata olives, hummus, tomato, and feta with a cucumber sauce. :thud: LOVE IT.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score

There's a place on Thomas...5th Ave. Deli, I think it is, and they sell a Mediterranean sandwich that I LOVE. It's a pita w/cucumber, kalamata olives, hummus, tomato, and probably something else I can't think of with a cucumber sauce. :thud: LOVE IT.

Oh really?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
That sounds good and all, but it's missing the meat... :)

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score

There's a place on Thomas...5th Ave. Deli, I think it is, and they sell a Mediterranean sandwich that I LOVE. It's a pita w/cucumber, kalamata olives, hummus, tomato, and feta with a cucumber sauce. :thud: LOVE IT.

Oh really?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh really?
Yeah, I felt stupid since feta was one of the things we were talking about...but I still think I'm forgetting something else.

That sounds good and all, but it's missing the meat... :)
It's the only vegetarian item on their menu. I don't miss the meat.

Go ahead. Have at thee.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What linder, the bread ball doesnt sound interesting?

Doesnt anyone make anything weird? I love pato, and I love cheddar but the two together, cold? Weird. but I'll eat it. Hell I smush white bread in my fist and eat it...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I've already tried the bread ball... ;)

remember: ex-baker.

If you think it's good out of a grocery-store bread bag, try it when it's a piping hot loaf of french or sourdough...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What linder, the bread ball doesnt sound interesting?

Doesnt anyone make anything weird? I love pato, and I love cheddar but the two together, cold? Weird. but I'll eat it. Hell I smush white bread in my fist and eat it...

Ghetto Sushi --- Roll up a slice of deli ham and a slice of cheese. Eat cold.

Bush's Baked beans and a bag of ruffles...best dip ever...cold = better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dappy1