I need to eat, QUICK!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flour tortilla and Queso dip (comes in a jar from Frito Lay I think). Spread as much as you want on the tortilla, roll it up, pop it in the wave for 30 seconds or so, chow down.

Damn expensive too.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saying that if you don't want to eat queso dip with the broken chip mixture, you can wash it down with puerco con leche.

:barf:

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have never eaten cottage cheese in my life. Do not plan to start.

Ironically enough, based on the great ketchup war thread of 07, I used to eat a lot of cottage cheese as a kid, And I ate it with ketchup.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This may not qualify, as it uses some ingredients that wouldnt normally be around, and if they were it'd be sacrelidge to do what I did to them, but Ive been working a food stylist gig all week for an upcoming magazine cover, and we had to do aged prime beef fillets for the cover shot. The fillet was too big, so I clipped off the ends. For breakfast today, I seared those muthahs off, and topped each with a sunny side up egg. Man, the whole thing was ready in under 5 minutes, and 32 dollar a pund beef fillet is delicious with eggs!

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yuck. Everything about tuna salad is horrible. the taste, the smell, the texture.

I hate fish but I love tuna. Guess it just shows I'll just about anything if it includes sweet pickles.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My favorite snack is Wheat Thins, Grapes and String Cheese