I Need Help: Name The Oklahoma ___________

damo

Registered
Reaction score
LOL, fantastic image! Where did you come up with that?

Umm, just an idea. I work in advertising so I love a good old fashioned visual collision. Pretty craply photoshopped though. But I'm glad you got it.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I imagine something like this. Loosely based on a sphincter.
You must be registered for see images
attachment.php
Imagine all the Sexual fans before the games.....

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine something like this. Loosely based on a sphincter.

You have been granted a 'get out of a ban free' pass. Kudos.

HooverDam

Reaction score
this might be insensitive, but do any of you know that oklahoma is landlocked? they don't have hurricanes or typhoons. they do have tornados and twisters.

Don't tell that to the University of Tulsa.

I have always advocated that New Orleans switch from the Hornets to the Jazz, the Jazz to the Grizzlies and the Grizzlies to the Sound.

I think the Sound is goofy and Arena football/WNBA sounding. The Jazz and Hornets should just switch names. Hornets are similar to bee's and bee's are important to the LDS faith/Utah history, so I think that would be fitting (or more so than the Jazz anyhow).

Charlotte Flight would have been cool.

Agreed. And according to that mock logo at least their colors wouldn't have been so terrible. I don't mind the name "Bobcats" so much, but their logo looks like it was drawn by a 4th grader, and their colors are horrific.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma Sternkissers

Oklahoma Baby Daddys

Oklahoma Unsonics

Oklahoma Forawhilers

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Prairie Dogs.

OP
OP
B

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
lol..

I love misconceptions. What I also love is how one of the worst markets in America, stole a team from one of the best because of Seattle's elitism. Such ubber pwnage.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
How 'bout the Oklahoma Temps? Does anyone expect Oklahoma City to be able to support them for years to come?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How 'bout the Oklahoma Temps? Does anyone expect Oklahoma City to be able to support them for years to come?
Great...Memphis has kept the stupid Grizz, but I like your thinking.

OP
OP
B

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score

Yeah because a highly populated city like Seattle was able to support them and the Green Bay Packers have no support because their in such a small market...

Nice try, but failed all around.

I live in Oklahoma City and this is our only professional franchise. Were the "Greenbay" of the NBA. We supported the hell out of the Hornets (and the NBA in general) when they were here. I see no reason that will change.

The Sonic (name) will always be in Seattle. Unfortunately I don't believe the Sonics will ever be back in Seattle. So here's to the Oklahoma Thunder or whatever the hell their name will be.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Yeah because a highly populated city like Seattle was able to support them and the Green Bay Packers have no support because their in such a small market...

Nice try, but failed all around.

I live in Oklahoma City and this is our only professional franchise. Were the "Greenbay" of the NBA. We supported the hell out of the Hornets (and the NBA in general) when they were here. I see no reason that will change.

No. The Green Bay Packers are publicly owned. The team formerly known as the Sonics are still owned by a group of rich guys who only want to get richer. Saying Oklahoma City is like Green Bay is more than a stretch. The people of Oklahoma City will probably get abused just like any other fan base. It appears Clay Bennett had no intention of keeping the Supersonics in Seattle.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
Oklahoma Boats
Oklahoma Body Snatchers
Oklahoma Tomb raiders
Oklahoma f'ckers
Oklahoma Tornados
Oklahoma Sooners
Oklahoma Rigs

Staff online

Forum statistics