I LIKE B.A.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Had a chance to watch "A Football Life" last night. It was a repeat of the one they did on B.A. Afterwards I came away refreshed having been reminded that I LIKE this coach...this group of players...I can get behind them and pull for them. Sure, winning is GREAT and last year was definitely a disappointment.
BUT, I'm happier these days to be a Cardinals' fan than I've been in a long time. ...And this year I honestly believe we're going to see...and enjoy...a bounce-back year.

Have a lil' faith, my friends. Life will often surprise ya'.

So, is it draft day yet?? CAN'T WAIT!

Have a GREAT day, everyone!

Mark in SC :)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Had a chance to watch "A Football Life" last night. It was a repeat of the one they did on B.A. Afterwards I came away refreshed having been reminded that I LIKE this coach...this group of players...I can get behind them and pull for them. Sure, winning is GREAT and last year was definitely a disappointment.
BUT, I'm happier these days to be a Cardinals' fan than I've been in a long time. ...And this year I honestly believe we're going to see...and enjoy...a bounce-back year.

Have a lil' faith, my friends. Life will often surprise ya'.

So, is it draft day yet?? CAN'T WAIT!

Have a GREAT day, everyone!

Mark in SC :)
+1

(Watched It's a FB Life too. Same feeling).

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
He's been great but let's hope we get last year behind us and become a top team because the front office seemed to think winning was kinda easy with the early success they had. Felt like they kinda took the foot off the gas and it bite them in the ass.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard