I don't get it.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm a huge Suns fan, but I'm also a huge basketball fan. Count me in as someone who wants Luka to be generationally awesome and for Ayton to be even greater.
This is my perspective on it as well. But we're a rare species because Luka and Ayton have already nearly developed fans like those of Jordan and LeBron in that neither fanbase can appreciate the greatness of the other but will try to bring down the other to make the other one look better. Not only on Suns forums, it happens on Mavs forums from their fans almost daily as well.

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is my perspective on it as well. But we're a rare species because Luka and Ayton have already nearly developed fans like those of Jordan and LeBron in that neither fanbase can appreciate the greatness of the other but will try to bring down the other to make the other one look better. Not only on Suns forums, it happens on Mavs forums from their fans almost daily as well.

Yeah. Honestly, I'm cool with Luka being the second coming of Jordan if it means Ayton is Olajuwon.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you guys. I was a big fan of Luka prior to the draft and I do enjoy watching him play.

Also I am a fan of both MJ and LeBron, but I will fight until my dying breath that MJ is the GOAT and not LeBron... :D

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I'm a huge Suns fan, but I'm also a huge basketball fan. Count me in as someone who wants Luka to be generationally awesome and for Ayton to be even greater.

I am in the same boat as you guys. I was a big fan of Luka prior to the draft and I do enjoy watching him play.

Also I am a fan of both MJ and LeBron, but I will fight until my dying breath that MJ is the GOAT and not LeBron... :D

I am with you guys. I like both of them, and want to see both of them develop into MVPs for many years to come.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard