I don’t get the hate

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zaven Collins actually seems like the best player available to me. Let’s face it this draft SUCKS.

you look at all the other players people are complaining about taking and you see serious red flags. Farley and Phillips have serious injury concerns.

I see no legit WR, Offensive Lineman, Defensive lineman, no TE worthy of 16. Don’t give me the we should of traded down BS either cause that means someone has to want to trade up and I didn’t see anybody trading up after the QB’s were gone in the teens.

listen I’m not going to lose sleep over not taking a RB at 16. Matter a fact that just speaks to how thin this draft is.

we end up with the Bednarik award winner as the top defensive player in the country. I can live with that.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's not to love? A small school slow player from a seldom used position you drafted last year.

And I’m not saying to love I’m saying this draft is about as thin as I can ever remember

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No hate but there is a reason Keim draft record is bad
Clearly he struggling with draft positional value and act too often like the smartest GM
And if he is, allowed to do the situation is even worse, but that's why the franchise is rode by the Bidwills

Drafting in the first round two ILB in back to back draft is unforgettable

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly he struggling with draft positional value and act too often like the smartest GM
And if he is, allowed to do is even worse, but that's why the Bidwill family lead this franchise to many crappy years

But is he inside inside linebacker?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ain't no rookies saving jobs this season. Keim & Kliff praying that K1 goes super saiyan this season along with D Hop
I feel for Murray genuinely. Murray has less skill players around than all other QBs in NFC West. How are they even going to compete with them?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel for Murray genuinely. Murray has less skill players around than all other QBs in NFC West. How are they even going to compete with them?

Yes, he must play all madden to give us a chance

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And if he is, allowed to do the situation is even worse, but that's why the franchise is rode by the Bidwills

2013-2019, Steelers have drafted 5 LBs in the first round...and I have always been jealous of the value they place on that position.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

but that’s my point. This draft is super weak. I didn’t see a WR, TE, O-Lineman worthy of 16

you could of taken Najee but even that’s really high for him and a RB.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Love Collins as a player...but the pick is strange and I understand questions about that.

ILB from a small school without godly numbers....it's not a great value at pick 16....but hell Jamin Davis went a couple picks later!

We also took Simmons last year...so we are doubling up in a sense.

The only way there is value at 16 is if you view him as a pass rusher, and he only had 4.5 sacks in 31 games. As pure OLB prospects, there were a couple guys who might be a better fit.

Personally I would have gone Newsome....maybe Toney if we could trade kirk....but I don't hate Collins at all

I

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t know much about him, only scouting reports on line, but in a run heavy division I like the pick. My only real concern is if VJ waits until after the bye week to play the kid.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what does a seldom used position mean? Is that like a Kama Sutra thing?

Base defense is now Nickel. It's why we took Byron Murphy at the start of round 2

So you have Zach Allen and Watt on the line.

You have Chandler, Simmons, and Golden.

So where does he play outside of sub packages unless it is at the expense of Golden?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score

Lol

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score

All positions are important he was best player available relax

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose