Howdy Freaking Doody Strikes Again

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
For evey good thing Graves has done this season, I believe he has offset it with a bad thing. But to complain because fans are scrutinizing him takes the cake. He doesn't need to care what we think but he should be damn glad we are talking about what we think.

Especially considering the fact that he made himself the lightning rod for this team! He came out and said that he was the guy in charge, that he was making the decisions and had the blueprint, and to withhold final judgement until the start of training camp. I think that the fans have done a reasonable job of withholding judgement on the state of the team until training camp (which apparently became June 1), but we've been critical of the little moves he's made up to this point. I don't know what he expects. Mac got credit for all the good things that happened during his honeymoon, and Bidwill took all the flak, but Mac never said "I'm the guy in the driver's seat here, and I have a plan."

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Lightning Rod.... I like it.

You must be registered for see images

It's kind of funny you would say that Bill, err, I mean Section (I forgot not to use real names here, sorry)...

That was my nickname back in school. I was studying Sports Management back at Adams College. The boys in the fraternity gave me that nickname after I won the Javelin competion at the Greek Games. That was the year we won, and gained control of The Greek Council. Wow, those were some great times...

By the way, I tryed getting a hold of Ogre last April. He was a true Mad-Man at defensive tackle if I'd ever seen one. I talked to his wife, and she told me he had gone into Ultimate Fighting, and that Frank Shamrock destroyed the few remaining brain cells he had left. Too bad...I hear he still scored an 8 on the Wunderlich...

Anyway, gotta run. I've got a bunch of phone calls to make, you know, to look important and all.

Keep it real!"

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedStorm

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken

You must be registered for see images attach

THE GREAT HOWDY SAYS...
HEY...YOUR THE IMPOSTER!!!! YOU DO NOT LOOK NOTHING LIKE ME....... I CAN TALK WITHOUT MY LIPS MOVING.....

Sack Daddy

Veteran
Reaction score
Bidwill has got to LOVE Graves because he deflects all the negative attention away from him. Just what your right hand is supposed to do.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sack Daddy
Bidwill has got to LOVE Graves because he deflects all the negative attention away from him. Just what your right hand is supposed to do.

That's obscene. This is a family show, buddy.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm

THE GREAT HOWDY SAYS...
HEY...YOUR THE IMPOSTER!!!! YOU DO NOT LOOK NOTHING LIKE ME....... I CAN TALK WITHOUT MY LIPS MOVING.....

Well then, if you're me tell me how I was able to win that javelin competion!

You can't can you? Come on...TELL ME!

You're just another Cowboys fans pretending to be me!

You're lucky I don't bust you up!

OP
OP
RedStorm

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You never won the Javellin competition. It was swimming and I won because I float. You sank like a rock.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Ah...the insults start flying. Real intelligent.

Take your bitching and sniveling somewhere else. We all have to deal with Bidwill's ineptitude. You whining like a girl and saying you are going to leave on a message board is pointless.

but i suppose your bitching at a fellow fan helps? riiiiight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
krang, nevermind. i jumped the gun before i saw you two lovebirds kiss and make all better. good of both of you.

now i wanna see that howdy v. lightning rod graves battle royale!

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm

You never won the Javellin competition. It was swimming and I won because I float. You sank like a rock.

Wrong wastoid! You know I can't swim. That's why my Navy career never really took off. I could never get transfered out of Pocatello Idaho. That's where I learned how to love pototoes. I alos learned no matter how hard you try, you just can't "get" DEVO unless you grew up there.

But, this bickering is pointless! Unless a mediator arrives to settle his dispute, I will have to declare myself winner of the "Bidwill's Lacky of the Year" award!

Peace!

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score

WOW would love to see these 2 on Friday Night Fights. Hearing the crowd seeing in the Challangers corner, The man with the chin of OAK and the hands of Walnuts, The one and the only Houdddyyy Dutieeee and in the Champs corner the short and chubby but with lighting reflexes, You all have come to love him, ITS LIGHTIN GROD THE GRAVES DIGGER!!! Now lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort