How about Andre Roberts!

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know there has been a lot of down, and rightfully so. Game 1 after a huge roster change, staff change, etc.

On the bright side, that was probably he best game, as a Cardinal, IMO. Caught nearly everything thrown his way and gave us a viable threat in the slot. Thoughts?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kid's developed into a really, really solid player.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Both Floyd and Roberts work out with Fitz in the offseason. Looks like it's paying off.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roberts was damn good last year. Just no QB as per the usual. His stats considering he was a #2 and our QB situation were stellar.

seesred

Reaction score
He was good last year with lousy QB's. He is an above average #2. Boy can he take a hit. I hope he can stay healthy.

GBR

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Props to that man. He made some grown man catches yesterday. Without him, Cards aremt in that game. He made probably 80% of the important catches yesterday.

PROPS

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Its looks like what was his only real liability, his hands, have improved. He made a catch last weekend that was UNBELIEVABLE.

Very, very impressed with Roberts so far.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking him up for my fantasy team, but I'm concerned that last week's game was played on turf, skewing the numbers. I'm waiting to see how he does this week, but my delay might cost me as some other team might grab him. We have a PPR League. And over the years I've noticed that some of my best moves were the ones I didn't make.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said this on some other thread:

Andre Roberts is tough as nails. Like he shaved off some of Anquan's hair and carries it in his underwear tucked under his scrotum.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Roberts was damn good last year. Just no QB as per the usual. His stats considering he was a #2 and our QB situation were stellar.

Actually it was Double Dunce, John Skelton, who kick started Roberts career. DD came in half way through the 2011 season and started throwing the ball to Roberts. I remember the comments about how Andre was Skelton's favorite target.

The first 7 games of 2011 Roberts had 13 receptions for 133 yards and the first 3 games with Skelton he was 12-161.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn