Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All we have right now is a generic over 85 I’m doubting he was arrested for doing 88 I’m guessing it was over triple digits in order to warrant arrest unless the cop is just a ******* prick and a Niners fan…..

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cmon, I was doing 85 on the freeway last month when I was in AZ visiting and was getting literally BLOWN BY by the majority of drivers on the 101.

Big deal. Guy's got a lead foot. WHO CAAAAAAAAAAARES!!!!!!!
85 isn’t the problem thats the generic term being used saying he was doing over 85…. People with lead foots who do triple digits kill others literally all the time. It can VERY MUCH be a big deal. To downplay it until we know how fast he was actually going is a little silly.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
85 isn’t the problem thats the generic term being used saying he was doing over 85…. People with lead foots who do triple digits kill others literally all the time. It can VERY MUCH be a big deal. To downplay it until we know how fast he was actually going is a little silly.
Yeah. I'd have to know exactly how fast Hollywood was going before I can really judge. I drive more controlled at 85 than some people I see going 55.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great character background done before you traded your 1st-rounder, Keim lol

I'm not opposed to speeding--far from it--but I'm not stupid enough to get arrested for criminal speeding. SMH
Only so much you can do from what I can tell no history. Only blame goes on HB imo.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Only so much you can do from what I can tell no history. Only blame goes on HB imo.
If this trade indeed blows up in our faces, the blame will fall fully on Keim, despite circumstance. This game isn't forgiving. Well, unless you work for the Cards lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
its usually pretty easy to avoid.
I just made a road trip to albuquerque in May...was flyin all the way there...using google maps....
suddenly the girl on the phone says "speed trap ahead"...so I slow down, a minute later, see a cop on the side of the freeway...a slide on past and kick it back up.....an hour later, "speed trap ahead"...repeat....

five times on that trip google warned me and every time she was right...she also had me take an exit in the middle of nowhere...I was confused but I did it...couple miles later I see a construction zone over on the freeway with traffic backed up for miles,...we went around it no problem.

technology, it has its strengths

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey, they finally caught somebody.

Anyone who drives the freeways here knows there is constant stream of idiots driving in the HOV lane, when they are not supposed to, hauling ass.
nothing like getting tailgated on the 101 going 75

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great character background done before you traded your 1st-rounder, Keim lol

I'm not opposed to speeding--far from it--but I'm not stupid enough to get arrested for criminal speeding. SMH
This is the most Stout post every! I appreciate you for always finding a way to blame Keim! It shows your creativity as a writer and I truly mean that.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've gotten a "criminal speeding" ticket for 90+ (yes that's what the jackass wrote) in a 70 zone near Quartzsite. $300 fine. But this article says he was arrested which implies something more serious.

If he was doing 85 in a 70 at 7am, in the carpool lane (no clue yet whether he was alone or not, but nobody should care about that one), then this is a non-story to me. But if he was doing 147 while some stripper was searching for the rock she dropped in his lap, then yeah, this is serious business. Let's wait for the details before jumping to conclusions. But if it's accurate that he was actually "arrested" then that doesn't seem like a good sign.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've gotten a "criminal speeding" ticket for 90+ (yes that's what the jackass wrote) in a 70 zone near Quartzsite. $300 fine. But this article says he was arrested which implies something more serious.

If he was doing 85 in a 70 at 7am, in the carpool lane (no clue yet whether he was alone or not, but nobody should care about that one), then this is a non-story to me. But if he was doing 147 while some stripper was searching for the rock she dropped in his lap, then yeah, this is serious business. Let's wait for the details before jumping to conclusions. But if it's accurate that he was actually "arrested" then that doesn't seem like a good sign.
I know spam isn't allowed, but any interest in buying this?

You must be registered for see images attach

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is just about in every state. We all do things that we probably shouldn't.

I'm not judging at all just that if he got suspended that would suck.

My solution to speeding happened a long time ago, I started using cruise control. It's the only way I found I could stop myself easily from speeding.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's a WR that takes the top off a defense - I hope he's speeding everywhere he goes!

Jokes aside, this is a non-issue.... These don't result in suspensions and Hollywood should learn his lesson... Don't hit the snooze button and you wont be late to practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.