Herm will be Back in 2022

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
For what it's worth, we played Utah tougher than Oregon did. They got spanked again by Utah last night.

Great season for the Utes. Had Rising started from game 1, they'd probably be in the plàyoff.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
It appears Jayden Daniels is coming back for senior season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Maybe 2nd year in the offense will help, but Jayden needs some serious work to progress as a passer. Too many missed throws and his mechanics are garbage.

Mainstreet

Reaction score
Maybe 2nd year in the offense will help, but Jayden needs some serious work to progress as a passer. Too many missed throws and his mechanics are garbage.

Jayden has regressed as a quarterback. Hopefully with some good coaching and further body development he can improve.

AZCB34

Reaction score
Jayden has regressed as a quarterback. Hopefully with some good coaching and further body development he can improve.
It would be one thing if it was scheme thing holding him back but his throwing was just awful most of this year and that has little to do with scheme

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
All the coaching stuff in the Pac 12 is CRAZY

Herm coming back...

Riley to USC... (which lost to ASU.., sorry, just had to work that in...)

Washington's coach "hits" a player on the facemask, gets fired, UW hires new coach...from Fresno State...

UCLA, Chip stays...(after losing to ASU...)

Washington State's coach doesn't get vaccinated, and gets fired...

And now.... Cristobal bolts Oregon for Miami..... and Duck fans are talking like next year their team will be decimated... https://www.addictedtoquack.com/2021/12/6/22820570/report-the-cristobal-era-is-over-mario-to-miami

Its funny how fans seem to lose all perspective and think the sky is falling, the world is coming to an end for their team, etc. I know, I am one of them. But things seem to always level out, and basically stay the same.

overseascardfan

Reaction score
Herm going to have to get another OC. Hill could be bolting to Auburn but also speculated to be candidate for Nebraska OC job.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Herm going to have to get another OC. Hill could be bolting to Auburn but also speculated to be candidate for Nebraska OC job.
Even worse, he said he'll leave, then loses his new job, and ASU is in such a pitiful situation they have to take him back.

The clown show up top these days is incredible.

Mainstreet

Reaction score
I will put the ASU players on the All PAC-12 team here.

I'd like to see the Cardinals draft Rachaad White or any Sun Devil really.

AZCB34

Reaction score
I will put the ASU players on the All PAC-12 team here.

I'd like to see the Cardinals draft Rachaad White or any Sun Devil really.

No QB on that list. Says it all

SeattleCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I do not think that things are going to stay the same for USC. The future is bright there. I wonder how much longer Whittingham will coach. Maybe he will hang it up if the Utes win the Rose Bowl. :)

Not Pac-12, but the Todd Graham controversy is interesting and kinda strange. Some player unhappiness, it seems.

All the coaching stuff in the Pac 12 is CRAZY

Herm coming back...

Riley to USC... (which lost to ASU.., sorry, just had to work that in...)

Washington's coach "hits" a player on the facemask, gets fired, UW hires new coach...from Fresno State...

UCLA, Chip stays...(after losing to ASU...)

Washington State's coach doesn't get vaccinated, and gets fired...

And now.... Cristobal bolts Oregon for Miami..... and Duck fans are talking like next year their team will be decimated... https://www.addictedtoquack.com/2021/12/6/22820570/report-the-cristobal-era-is-over-mario-to-miami

Its funny how fans seem to lose all perspective and think the sky is falling, the world is coming to an end for their team, etc. I know, I am one of them. But things seem to always level out, and basically stay the same.

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
I do not think that things are going to stay the same for USC. The future is bright there. I wonder how much longer Whittingham will coach. Maybe he will hang it up if the Utes win the Rose Bowl. :)

Not Pac-12, but the Todd Graham controversy is interesting and kinda strange. Some player unhappiness, it seems.
Whittingham shows it takes years to build a solid program. I think he's been there 7 years or so and endured some seasons ASU fans would not tolerate for sure.

I read the SFgate.com article on Todd Graham. His treatment of his players is abusive and horrendous. What do the "at least Graham had integrity" folks say now?

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read the SFgate.com article on Todd Graham. His treatment of his players is abusive and horrendous. What do the "at least Graham had integrity" folks say now?

I read the article too and it reminded me of when I went through Basic Training in 1972 - but those young men didn't join the army and this is not 1972. It's tough to see him hanging on to that job after those revelations.

Mainstreet

Reaction score

I read Kyle Whittingham at Utah earns $4.1 million annually. For that much money I would be coaching a long time.

I understand he is 62.