Herm will be Back in 2022

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This has a Dirk Koetter feel to it. He would continuously kick the crap out of Arizona and keep his job. With some major jobs being open it’s probably smart to play it safe with Herm.

TJ

International Whisperer
Reaction score
Give it two seasons and the conference will be Diana Ross and the Supremes. USC is back

TJ

International Whisperer
Reaction score
As for Herm - I bet the AD looked at the coaching landscape and was like, “yeah let’s just keep Herm.” Then again, asu shouldn’t scoff at being a perennial 8-9 win team.

AZCB34

Reaction score
As for Herm - I bet the AD looked at the coaching landscape and was like, “yeah let’s just keep Herm.” Then again, asu shouldn’t scoff at being a perennial 8-9 win team.
I agree with both points. ASU is really a 7-9 win team annually and the sooner everyone accepts that the better. ASU likely will not be able to get a high profile established head coach that can have the team in playoff contention

TJ

International Whisperer
Reaction score
Ironically, I am not sure this isn’t a step down for Lincoln.
Oklahoma was just going to be another school in the SEC in a few years. Smart to go to a team with the potential to rule an entire P5 conference.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The fact is Herm stinks as a coach. ASU could hire literally just about anybody and get essentially the same results they have gotten with Herm. He has done pretty much the same as Graham, Erickson, and Koetter... all of whom were acknowledged underachievers here. The only difference being they didn't have some old pal as the AD covering for them.