Has There Ever Been A Successful NFL QB who…

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Refused to take snaps under Center? Has any NFL QB enjoyed any measure of sustained success playing strictly from the shot-gun formation?

There is so much wrong about the team. Kliffy needs to go. Keim needs to go… But we have a so-called Franchise QB who is the second highest paid QB in the NFL, locked up for the next 5 years.
Is he too short? Does he refuse to properly prepare for each game? Does he not have the leadership qualities all successful QB possess?
All important questions.
But I’d argue the whole scheme of him rarely, if ever taking snaps under center might be the biggest issue of them all…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Refused to take snaps under Center? Has any NFL QB enjoyed any measure of sustained success playing strictly from the shot-gun formation?

There is so much wrong about the team. Kliffy needs to go. Keim needs to go… But we have a so-called Franchise QB who is the second highest paid QB in the NFL, locked up for the next 5 years.
Is he too short? Does he refuse to properly prepare for each game? Does he not have the leadership qualities all successful QB possess?
All important questions.
But I’d argue the whole scheme of him rarely, if ever taking snaps under center might be the biggest issue of them all…

It's another reason I want Kliff gone. I want to know does Kyler not play under Center because of Kyler, or because of Kliff because that was Kliff's offense in college, not under CEnter.

We have used under center more this year but it seems like literally every time it's a run play so we're telegraphing it.

I seriously had to turn off ESPN I mean they're bringing people off the street to ask why Kliff still has a job today. Kliff is lucky both Lamar Jackson and Tom Brady had bad games yesterday so they have more to talk about or NFL talk tv today would be nonstop fire Kliff Kingsbury

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson